Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

The flashing hazard lights on an illegally parked car is a coded signal that says "not only am I parked illegally, but this is confirmation that I know it and I don't care".

pintsofguinness

Has anyone ever looked through the BBC complaints section on their website, someone directed it to me yesterday, it's worth a read for sheer entertainment value!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/response/index.shtml

Who would get the most complaints that the BBC would have to respond to? I would have thought Jonathan Ross but no, it's looking for like eastenders!!
Top one now is a response to complaints over "Danielle's death", I dont know who Danielle is but ffs would the people complaining get a grip!  There's an number of statements issued over complaints on easterenders storylines.
They've answered complaints on "Excessive coverage of the US election" and too much sport on the schedule on some day in Feb and on the commentators being biased int he Wimbledon final. 

And yous all think I'm a moaner!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

You're forgetting, these moans are coming from all over the UK, by many different people. You Pints.... well you're just one man.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on April 05, 2009, 12:39:54 PM
You're forgetting, these moans are coming from all over the UK, by many different people. You Pints.... well you're just one man.
They're probably all english, a nation of complainers, I swear to God!
I wonder do RTE get many complaints.

Although I moan, I've never made a complaint about anything in my life.

fitzroyalty

illdecide

Quote from: fitzroyalty on April 05, 2009, 02:12:40 PM
Girls moan. Men complain

Correct saan...but there are a few dudes on this board who moan
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on April 05, 2009, 03:01:50 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on April 05, 2009, 02:12:40 PM
Girls moan. Men complain

Correct saan...but there are a few dudes on this board who moan
A few insecure loud mouths too, it's quite a mix we've got on this board.

Medic

All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

johnneycool

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 05, 2009, 12:33:14 PM
Has anyone ever looked through the BBC complaints section on their website, someone directed it to me yesterday, it's worth a read for sheer entertainment value!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/response/index.shtml

Who would get the most complaints that the BBC would have to respond to? I would have thought Jonathan Ross but no, it's looking for like eastenders!!
Top one now is a response to complaints over "Danielle's death", I dont know who Danielle is but ffs would the people complaining get a grip!  There's an number of statements issued over complaints on easterenders storylines.
They've answered complaints on "Excessive coverage of the US election" and too much sport on the schedule on some day in Feb and on the commentators being biased int he Wimbledon final. 

And yous all think I'm a moaner!

I've just made my own complaint there about why Albert square hasn't been pedestrianised after all these people getting knocked down. Why hasn't Walford council done something about it?

I wonder if i get a reply?

ziggysego

Brilliant Johnneycool

On another note:

Gordon Brown's a bit of a p***k isn't he!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7976868.stm
Testing Accessibility

Doogie Browser

f**king people who put up a picture of them with their partner on their facebook profile.  Its your page I want to see not a couples page you sad loser, if we want to look at your missus we can have a sneaky peek at your albums of 'our wedding' of 'our first dance' of 'our first coffee' ENOUGH already!

On another note people who regsiter on facebook as a couple, sad losers.
Ok rant over.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility