Things I do not understand

Started by Orior, May 29, 2019, 11:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

1) How does the wind rushing over and under wings make a plane fly?

2) How does a mobile phone still work perfectly when on the move?

3) How does the sun's light travel though the vacuum of space?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Kidder81

Why people go to a Spice Girls concert and complain about the sound

GetOverTheBar

Quick Sports

1) Going to any game seemingly to criticise the players / even worse, just one particular player
2) That clown who gets half cut at rugby and must break the silence on the kicks for attention
3) People complaining about smaller counties playing defensive football like they should put their lives on hold to train for months on end to get hammered for the sake of 'entertainment'.

Quick General

1) People nipping out dangerously in front of you on road then not bothering to speed up
2) People complaining about NI Politics when the whole life blood of the two main parties is conflict and blaming the other side
3) Religion in general for me, just a bit strange - fair play to anyone who truly believes, not knocking them in any way-just find the whole concept odd.

quit yo jibbajabba

Is this a merging of Things that make you go what the f*ck and Things that grind my gears.....

Or am i not understanding Things i do not understand

Esmarelda

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on May 29, 2019, 11:48:18 AM
Quick Sports

1) Going to any game seemingly to criticise the players / even worse, just one particular player
2) That clown who gets half cut at rugby and must break the silence on the kicks for attention
3) People complaining about smaller counties playing defensive football like they should put their lives on hold to train for months on end to get hammered for the sake of 'entertainment'.

Quick General

1) People nipping out dangerously in front of you on road then not bothering to speed up
2) People complaining about NI Politics when the whole life blood of the two main parties is conflict and blaming the other side
3) Religion in general for me, just a bit strange - fair play to anyone who truly believes, not knocking them in any way-just find the whole concept odd.
Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Denn Forever

Leave the thread.  Your not understanding some means that it's things that  you happy they work.  Doesn't trouble you greatly but some peaky child wants an explanation  (why is the sky blue)  and doesn't yet have your maturity.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Targetman

Algebra, could never get my head round it!!

Brick Tamlin

Tyrdub

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Esmarelda on May 29, 2019, 12:39:29 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on May 29, 2019, 11:48:18 AM
Quick Sports

Quick General

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Welcome to the Dark Side my brother.

thewobbler

Why anyone would believe that culminating their opinions with the word "fact", somehow makes irrefutable their conjecture.

lurganblue

Don't understand how Antrim GAA haven't developed a ground in their county to a reasonable standard, ignoring the whole Casement fiasco.

rosnarun

Quote from: Tyrdub on May 29, 2019, 01:51:39 PM
Chinese writing
simple enough really
think of it as different version of Korean or Japanese
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

ziggysego

People who won't Google for information, but instead put 100s of questions every week on Facebook.
Testing Accessibility