Mayo Club Football.

Started by intoDwest, November 10, 2006, 11:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highorlow

QuoteMoy Davitts 1-8 Ballaghaderreen 1-8

That must be a latest score ? Ballagh won that match.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Davitt Man

Moy Davitts 1-8 Ballaghderreen 1-8

Ballagh scored a late injury time free to level it

RedandGreenSniper

Serious result for Moy Davitts but they are capable of that when they find their gear. Were ya at the game Davitt Man? How were Ballagh' moving?
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Davitt Man

Quote from: RedandGreenSniper on March 26, 2008, 10:40:06 AM
Serious result for Moy Davitts but they are capable of that when they find their gear. Were ya at the game Davitt Man? How were Ballagh' moving?

I heard Ballagh were without Jimmy K who is injured , ballagh got a dubious late free into injury time, other than that i didnt hear much

Davitt Man

Austie is looking for a transfer to St Vincents, it was in the metro this morning

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Davitt Man on April 02, 2008, 10:44:36 AM
Austie is looking for a transfer to St Vincents, it was in the metro this morning

Jesus they will have to change their name if they get any more mayo lads ;) 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Davitt Man

Pat Kelly
Brian Maloney
Alan Costello
Niall Dunne
and now maybe Austie

Farrandeelin

Well he (Austie) wasn't playing for Louisburgh in their hiding they got against Castlebar.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

muscles magoo

I believe he is definitely transferring to Vincents.
Big blow to Louisbourgh.

mannix

He is moving, 100%.
It can only be good for him playing in the place he lives in, travelling home for his club is too much considering he is a county player too.
Good luck to him, I think he will be a big name with Mayo in the next few years.

Davitt Man

Quote from: mannix on April 03, 2008, 08:31:30 AM
It can only be good for him playing in the place he lives in, travelling home for his club is too much considering he is a county player too.

The fact he is a county player means he is home every weekend anyway AND he is a teacher with the whole summer off and could live back home in Mayo. So he could still help out his home club.

rosnarun

would this be a case of 2+2=5 . Rory o malley transfered from loiusburgh to eire og.

if it was any other club id ask is he related
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

RedandGreenSniper

That's Louisburgh frigged so . . . They'll be odds on to be the team relegated to intermediate this year. Just about stayed up the last couple of years with Austie and Ja O'Malley doing an awful lot of the damage.
Tough to know whether its the right thing for him to do. Big commitment to be coming home for a team that aren't going anywhere too fast. But that's whats meant to be special about the GAA - pride of the parish and all that. Would he be as quick to move if he was with Cross or Ballina . . . Or even someone like Shrule or Mitchels?
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Davitt Man

Theres no league fixtures in the Western People today, are the games still going ahead this weekend?? There on the mayogaa website for this sunday.

muscles magoo

AFAIK Games are all going ahead on the Sunday DM.

I heard ye had a no show on Sunday morning last.... ;)