Places to stay in Newry

Started by Minus15, April 14, 2013, 08:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minus15

I have about a dozen or so coming up to Newry in a few weeks for a weekend and am struggling to find much suitable accommodation. We would be after apartments, houses for rent for the weekend at a half decent price. Anybody any ideas? Have seen some stuff online but are out of town. Anyone know anywhere quite central that would allow walking for a night out?

Any help appreciated.

JUst retired

The Mourne County hotel is the only place I can think of.But I am not from Newry.

BennyCake

I know its out of town, but there's quite a lot of apartment/houses for rent around Carlingford. Plenty of B&Bs too, and the Four Seasons hotel. And its only a 10-15 drive.

T Fearon

Canal Court Hotel,slap bang in the centre of Newry,but might be a bit expensive for a shower of lads.

NP 76

Francis Court hotel does good rates for groups of people nice spot with good grub and bars with a disco also . In the centre everywhere within walking distance ring them up easier to get a deal talking to them. Mourne Country 2 mins drive from centre might be good value but never see many about it