Who’s Been Cancelled??

Started by screenexile, June 20, 2020, 11:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kidder81

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bronco

Bronco

Tony Baloney

QoS has been stale for a good few years now so I'd say it's a combination of freshening up and ticking a diversity box for presenter and captains. I'd not die of shock if Sam Quek ends up a captain.

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 14, 2020, 12:10:13 AM
QoS has been stale for a good few years now so I'd say it's a combination of freshening up and ticking a diversity box for presenter and captains. I'd not die of shock if Sam Quek ends up a captain.
Had no idea who you were talking about so I look up Google.Glad I did. Tasty...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

imtommygunn

Was it still "tuffers" and dawson who were captains? They weren't really very funny anyway so it'd be as well get a shake up. Barker was fine - decent enough presenter.

BennyCake

I don't mind those two plonkers as captains. Not as good as Parrott and McCoist though.

But if they're to replace anyone, it should be Barker. She can't even read the questions.

johnnycool

Quote from: hardstation on September 13, 2020, 11:14:30 PM
Quote from: Bronco on September 13, 2020, 11:07:10 PM
Wrong colour? What are you trying to say here?

Quote from: Kidder81 on September 13, 2020, 10:57:27 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 13, 2020, 10:54:45 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 13, 2020, 10:51:31 PM
Question of Sport presenter and team captains.

Why?

Wrong colour I assume and too old
He is saying that they are white and that the BBC have identified this programme as one that requires an overhaul of personnel in order to have a more diverse ethnical representation.

Probably.

Can't stand "Tuffers" and thon arrogant wee p***k who used to scrum half for England.
might start to watch it again.

Taylor

Delighted they are gone.
Brutal show with those 2 on it.

Its either a comedy show or a quiz show - cant be both

imtommygunn

Quote from: johnnycool on September 14, 2020, 09:23:24 AM
Quote from: hardstation on September 13, 2020, 11:14:30 PM
Quote from: Bronco on September 13, 2020, 11:07:10 PM
Wrong colour? What are you trying to say here?

Quote from: Kidder81 on September 13, 2020, 10:57:27 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 13, 2020, 10:54:45 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 13, 2020, 10:51:31 PM
Question of Sport presenter and team captains.

Why?

Wrong colour I assume and too old
He is saying that they are white and that the BBC have identified this programme as one that requires an overhaul of personnel in order to have a more diverse ethnical representation.

Probably.

Can't stand "Tuffers" and thon arrogant wee p***k who used to scrum half for England.
might start to watch it again.

Precisely. No loss. Forgetting diversity etc etc those kind of shows need shake ups every few years and those guys have been on it a long long time too so they're long overdue a change.

Jeepers Creepers

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Taylor on September 14, 2020, 09:27:59 AM
Delighted they are gone.
Brutal show with those 2 on it.

Its either a comedy show or a quiz show - cant be both

That's the thing about it, its not meant to be a serious quiz show, and for the likes of my wife (who's not into sport at all) will sit and watch it and actually enjoy it..

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Diversity getting a hard time for a BLM routine they did on BGT/X-FACTOR or whatever the wee girl was watching the other week.

i actually stopped what I was doing to watch it.

https://t.co/QxMUrMPZYn?amp=1

BennyCake

Oh wait, I didn't think they'd actually axed all three from QoS.

Who'll be on it now? Dion Dublin, Prince Naseem as captains, and Clare Balding as host? That's a lot of diversity covered there.