The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redzone

Jim lockdown has completey made you go bonkers. You used to me a man of great sense.

JimStynes

Quote from: redzone on February 20, 2021, 08:02:04 PM
Jim lockdown has completey made you go bonkers. You used to me a man of great sense.

Haha I just love to wind up Angelo. He doesn't warrant sensible discussion.

Angelo

Quote from: JimStynes on February 20, 2021, 08:16:21 PM

Odd that you think I am wound up.

You've only served to make a complete fool out of yourself with your obsession and you're here with your shovel digging further.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

JimStynes

Quote from: Angelo on February 20, 2021, 08:50:07 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on February 20, 2021, 08:16:21 PM

Odd that you think I am wound up.

You've only served to make a complete fool out of yourself with your obsession and you're here with your shovel digging further.

tonto1888

Quote from: general_lee on February 20, 2021, 12:02:03 PM
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/israel-destroys-irish-aid-to-palestinian-village-community-1.4489881

Is it not time Ireland started imposing diplomatic sanctions on Israel? Should have been done decades ago but better late than never.

Let's try and get this back on track eh?
Woukd the Irish have the balls to impose any sanctions? Even if they did Israel would hit them with the anti Semitic line. That holds a lot of countries in check  when it comes to Israel

Milltown Row2

What sanctions could Ireland impose that would make a difference?

The place is a disaster, how governments allow what goes on  or deal with Israel like the do is embarrassing.

Take away the septic line and it's heart of hearts it's a occupying force squeezing the life out of Palestinians

Anyone that supports a country that occupies another country is a Cnut  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tonto1888

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2021, 11:50:47 PM

The place is a disaster, how governments allow what goes on  or deal with Israel like the do is embarrassing.

Take away the septic line and it's heart of hearts it's a occupying force squeezing the life out of Palestinians

Could the ambassador be removed maybe? Is that an option. Israel need to be shown that they cannot operate with impunity

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 20, 2021, 11:52:39 PM

Could the ambassador be removed maybe? Is that an option. Israel need to be shown that they cannot operate with impunity

What hold do they have on countries?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

TwoUpTwoDown

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2021, 11:59:17 PM

This is what I would love to know. It's an absolute disgrace to see how the Palestinian people are treated. But the whole world turns a blind eye?

I was fortunate enough to spend 6months working with the Larche community in Bethlehem a few years ago and as a whole the people would blow you away. They have a huge affiliation with the Irish. It's a stunning part of the world and yet it is being held In a vice grip by Israeli forces and nobody seems to care?

Angelo

Definitely.

There should be a ban on the importation of Israeli goods.

skeog

Celtic liked Israeli players Angelo take it you were against that.

Angelo

Quote from: skeog on February 21, 2021, 10:28:32 AM

I don't see what that has got do with it. Do you want me to be bigotted against Israeli individuals? I won't, I will call their state out on their vile actions though.

I do however find the actions of the Israeli state absolutely reprehensible.

Maybe you find the bombing of hospitals by state occupying forces to be acceptable though?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 21, 2021, 10:47:37 AM

I don't see what that has got do with it. Do you want me to be bigotted against Israeli individuals? I won't, I will call their state out on their vile actions though.

Maybe you find the bombing of hospitals by state occupying forces to be acceptable though?

You find occupying countries acceptable?

Rossfan

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 20, 2021, 11:59:17 PM

Because the US is thier protector/mentor?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 21, 2021, 10:48:53 AM
Quote from: Angelo on February 21, 2021, 10:47:37 AM

You find occupying countries acceptable?

I've said the exact opposite to that.

I don't but the likes of you clearly do.