The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on August 05, 2014, 09:10:41 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 05, 2014, 07:39:24 PM
Quote from: Arthur_Friend on August 05, 2014, 07:19:22 PM
All that in a nutshell is:

Palestine should be Islamic state. Peace conferences won't achieve this. Fighting will. The end.

So again, where in all of that is the call for the Final Solution part 2?

Oh and I'm pretty sure some Israelis think God promised them the land as well or maybe I picked that up wrong?

Did you even bother to read what I posted?

He takes revenge by their intermediary from whoever he wished among his worshipers. The Hypocrites among them are forbidden from vanquishing the true believers, and they will die in anxiety and sorrow

Heres some more excerpts from their charter in case you need more proof.

'Israel will exist and  will  continue  to  exist  until  Islam  will

obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.' (Preamble)

The Exclusive Moslem Nature of the Area:

----------------------------------------

'The  land  of  Palestine  is  an  Islamic  Waqf  [Holy   Possession]

consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgment Day. No  one

can renounce it or any part, or  abandon  it  or  any  part  of  it.'

(Article 11)

'Palestine is  an  Islamic  land...  Since  this  is  the  case,  the

Liberation of Palestine  is  an  individual  duty  for  every  Moslem

wherever he may be.' (Article 13)

So if Hamas destroy Israel, as per their charter what do you think will happen the Jewish residents.

Will the Palestinians invite them over for tea and crumpets

First of all - I did read what you posted...and there is nothing in your cut and paste calling for all Jews to be wiped out. Nothing.

What would happen if Hamas got their wish and created an Islamic state in Palestine ? I don't know and neither do you. I do hope the Palestinians wouldn't be so inhumane as to chase all the Jews off their land and make them live in squalid refugee camps in neighbouring countries.

Besides which...aren't Hamas allowed to move from this original position? If I recall correctly they stated a few years back that they were willing make peace with Israel based on the 1967 borders. We all know who doesn't like that particular plan (building Jewish only towns in the West Bank and all that).

LOL. You're having me on right. So they will somehow obliterate Israel (their words not mine) but not the Jews.  It's in their CHARTER.

LeoMc

The 1937 constitution detailed the Irish state as incorporating the 6 counties. It was a Catholic state but I don't believe that meant the intention was to kill all Protestants.

whitey

Quote from: LeoMc on August 05, 2014, 10:01:36 PM
The 1937 constitution detailed the Irish state as incorporating the 6 counties. It was a Catholic state but I don't believe that meant the intention was to kill all Protestants.

Catholics aren't jihadist Muslims who believe that they will go straight to heaven and keep company with 76  virgins for eternity if they die for their religion

Comparing apples to turnips my friend

PadraicHenryPearse

The Likud charter from 1999 as available on www.knesset.gov.il says:

The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.
The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.

"Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel. The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem"

The Jordan river will be the permanent eastern border of the State of Israel

Carmen Stateside

Listening to the Hamas representative on CNN last night, he clearly stated they had no problem with ordinary Jewish people, he said people are allowed to practice whatever religion they want.  He is against the state of Isreal.

whitey

And you believe him????

So why don't rewrite their charter the. To reflect this more moderate stance

PadraicHenryPearse

Whitey care to comment on Likud Charter. Find it hard to believe Mike Sheedy isn't around with Whitey's anti Muslim agenda.

foxcommander

Quote from: whitey on August 05, 2014, 10:16:10 PM
And you believe him????

Let's all believe the likes of Mark Regev then??

I don't think even paisley and robinson could fit in the word "terrorists" into their interviews during the whole of their careers as often he's been doing the past couple of weeks.

Utterly disgraceful propoganda.

and as for the USA giving 225 million extra funding yesterday for a defense system to protect Israel? WTF?
If they spent that money trying to resolve the conflict and help rebuild on both sides wouldn't that be a better use for it?

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

charlieTully

Quote from: whitey on August 05, 2014, 10:16:10 PM
And you believe him????

Are you representative of Irish Americans or a lone voice? Christ I hope its the latter.

Kidder81

Any chance any of our politicians in the north or South turn down an invitation to the White House or voice their disapproval to the US government about the genocide in Gaza ? Not a fckn hope.

give her dixie

Quote from: Kidder81 on August 05, 2014, 10:42:31 PM
Any chance any of our politicians in the north or South turn down an invitation to the White House or voice their disapproval to the US government about the genocide in Gaza ? Not a fckn hope.

Not a chance. Right now they are taking their instructions from Uncle Sam on how to act. Only 6 weeks ago Sinn Fein were wining and dining the deputy Israeli Ambassador at Stormont. Sinn Fein will condemn this attack or the other by Israel, but they always stop short in condemning Israel as a state.

Plus, they are trying to control every rally, and in our case in Dungannon, holding one at the same time and spreading rumors that my guest last week was from Hamas and no one should attend in case they were photographed there. The fact he was a journalist was over looked.

Until they withdraw their support for Caterpillar, their support for Palestine is worthless.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: whitey on August 05, 2014, 09:55:24 PM

LOL. You're having me on right. So they will somehow obliterate Israel (their words not mine) but not the Jews.  It's in their CHARTER.

The strange thing about you Whitey is this......the things you hate Hamas for (i.e. what you think they would get up to given a chance) are all things Israel have already done and continue to do.

Ethnic cleansing - check

Obliterating people - check

Taking other peoples stuff - check

Imprisoning people without trial - check

Wanting to create a state based on one religions supremacy over all others - check

Massacres - check

Telling lies - check

Did I miss anything?

Never mind CHARTERS . Israel have already done it all and yet you hold them in higher regard???

Carmen Stateside

whitey

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on August 05, 2014, 10:56:31 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 05, 2014, 09:55:24 PM

The strange thing about you Whitey is this......the things you hate Hamas for (i.e. what you think they would get up to given a chance) are all things Israel have already done and continue to do.

Ethnic cleansing - check

Obliterating people - check

Taking other peoples stuff - check

Imprisoning people without trial - check

Wanting to create a state based on one religions supremacy over all others - check

Massacres - check

Telling lies - check

Did I miss anything?

Never mind CHARTERS . Israel have already done it all and yet you hold them in higher regard???

I by no means ever said Israel were completely innocent in this.

(If you look back further in this thread, you will see I am currently in the middle of reading a book to educate myself better on what's happening: Goliath. Life and Loathing in Greater Israel which is HIGHLY critical of Israel. I am learning about all types of stuff I never knew and I understand that the Israelis do in fact have a lot to answer for)

That being said I do believe 2 things (1) Israel does have a right to exist and (2) they have a right to defend themselves.

I have produced quotes verbatim from Hamas' Charter where they call for the "OBLITERATION" of Israel and somehow you can deduce from that obliterating Israel can occur without them obliterating the Jews.

If they had the means to do so.......they'd do so in a heartbeat.

I guess what really blows me away is that all the people supporting Hamas, have very little idea what Hamas really stands for. They look at pictures of dead kids and somehow deduce that Israelis are cvnts (which they are) and that Hamas are innocent victims in all this.

charlieTully

You are mistaking outrage at genocide for support of Hamas.