The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

give her dixie

It has been a tough few hours as Israel steps up its genocide programme.

Several families have been wiped out tonight. In one hit, 8 members of one family were killed.

In another, a paramedic went to rescue people in KhanYonis only to find his son among the victims.

5 members in another

In total, 22 entire families have been wiped out by Israel
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

ONeill

Can you become president of America without the Jewish vote/financial support?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

give her dixie

Quote from: ONeill on July 18, 2014, 09:53:07 PM
Can you become president of America without the Jewish vote/financial support?

Not a chance.....

http://www.imemc.org/article/68523

give her dixie

This is a great link for a twitter feed of Palestinians across various parts of Gaza who are tweeeting everything they see and hear.

https://twitter.com/occpal/lists/gazaunderattack

Armaghgeddon

Quote from: give her dixie on July 18, 2014, 09:51:24 PM

Several families have been wiped out tonight. In one hit, 8 members of one family were killed.

In another, a paramedic went to rescue people in KhanYonis only to find his son among the victims.

5 members in another

Are there any news articles for this?

glens abu

Rally at Belfast City hall tomorrow 3.00 pm

give her dixie

Quote from: Armaghgeddon on July 18, 2014, 10:18:14 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on July 18, 2014, 09:51:24 PM

5 members in another

Are there any news articles for this?

http://maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=714213

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/bloody-friday-12-children-among-dozens-killed-israels-merciless-slaughter?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

seafoid

Quote from: JimStynes on July 18, 2014, 06:35:50 PM
Has Israel got any supporters in here apart from Sheehy?
Sheehy is a troll. He isn't really interested in Israel.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Itchy

I don't think Sheehy is a troll or supports Israel. I think, like me, he recognises there are 2 sides in the wrong in this conflict. Seafood and old dixie can only see one side. That said Israel is committing war crimes and is a disgrace to civilisation. Hamas a bunch of clowns playing into their hands, the blood of innocents on both their hands.

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Itchy on July 18, 2014, 10:43:09 PM
I don't think Sheehy is a troll or supports Israel. I think, like me, he recognises there are 2 sides in the wrong in this conflict. Seafood and old dixie can only see one side. That said Israel is committing war crimes and is a disgrace to civilisation. Hamas a bunch of clowns playing into their hands, the blood of innocents on both their hands.
+ 1

moysider

What is the agenda with Fox News?

Is this hawkish attitude common among Americans. One female presenter said 'what were those Hamas boys doing playing soccer on a beach during an Israeli operation?'

No wonder the American President can t criticise Israel.

Earlier though they wanted Obama to grab Putin by the balls over flight MH17. Some mouthpiece said that Russia needed to be taught a lesson. Compared to the US he said it was like a '20th Century gas station'  ???

Do ordinary Americand think like Fox? If they do god help us all.

give her dixie

What innocents have Hamas killed?

LeoMc

Quote from: give her dixie on July 18, 2014, 05:49:08 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on July 18, 2014, 12:56:46 PM
Quote from: seafoid on July 18, 2014, 12:28:19 PM
I think the future of Israel looks really grim after this latest savagery. They have nothing but contempt for the rights of the people of Gaza. Hamas are asking for the siege to be lifted and for Gazans to be allowed to go to East Jerusalem and they call up 60,000 soldiers and blow up a rehab hospital . The level of brainwashing to keep the Jews in Israel onside in all of this is phenomenal and it takes years to get it right.

They'll still be moaning about the Holocaust as their friends abandon them one by one.   

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/07/17/the_slaughter_of_innocents_gaza_israel_hamas_ukraine_mh71

"The sight of dead children not only weakens Israel politically and dents the country's international standing, but it taints every defensible action Israel might take and devalues any future peace by literally having snuffed it out for those who might have benefited from that better future."

Hamas rejected the Egyptian ceasefire offer. They are as bad as the IDF. Neither care about the deaths of innocent Palestinian civilians.

Hamas rejected the ceasefire as it was a scam put together by Blair, Sissi, Kerry and Netanyahu in order to corner Hamas so that the mass slaughter could go up a few notches by Israel.  Hamas were not even informed about the details of the ceasefire and what they knew about it was through the media.

It is all explained here

http://www.jonathan-cook.net/blog/2014-07-16/how-us-and-blair-plotted-ceasefire-scam/

Cheers GH, an interesting read not exactly NPOV but I will take the not consulting Hamas at face value. As such it can be a justification for their rejection. That rejection was the only excuse the Israelis needed.

LeoMc

Quote from: give her dixie on July 18, 2014, 11:37:54 PM

What innocents have Hamas killed?
I don't believe the 3 Israelis (2 of them children were killed by Hamas but rather by extremists however Hamas jihadis have been firing rockets with the intention of killing innocents.
Hamas are by no means innocent in all of this one sided conflict. The world knows the Israelis will produce a disproportionate response to any perceived aggression so IMO Hamas are playing fast and loose with the lives of the ordinary Palestinians for PR purposes.

Farrandeelin

Why do Israel get away with their disproportionate retaliation? That's what I want to know.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.