The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ball DeBeaver

I'm feeling really unloved tonight. It seems Itchy has a problem with me posting here, and doesn't want me to play with the cool kids.

Deal with it. Not one person has the right to demand to know why anyone posts on this, or any other site. We all post for a variety of reasons, and while we may have differing views, all should be respected, even Seafoid and his rabid antisemitism.  ;)
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on December 29, 2012, 02:32:32 AM
Quote from: seafoid on December 28, 2012, 08:53:52 PM
Itchy,
I don't think the Palestinians are perfect. They could do things better. They have their own issues. I wouldn't vote hamas. Non violence would get more sympathy. It wouldn't make any difference against the israeli army though. Ask the people of bil'in.
But the Palestinians don't run the system. The jews do and for over 60 years they have been denying palestinians rights on the basis they are barbarians. And the Jews in israel are comfortable with apartheid. And that is the most important thing.  I don't think jewish apartheid has a future. Btw I think you have learnt a good bit recently so keep it up

Hatred of jews is your primary concern. The Palestinian cause is merely incidental. It is important that people are aware of this.
You should go and see a shrink. If Kerry were winning all Irelands would following me around the board  be the only way to get you through the winter?  Paidi o se was a legendary marker but you are just an internet user.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

give her dixie

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/29/us-israel-palestinians-egypt-rafah-idUSBRE8BS08V20121229

(Reuters) - Islamist-led Egypt allowed building materials into Gaza via the Rafah crossing on Saturday for the first time since Hamas seized control of the Palestinian enclave in 2007, an Egyptian border official said.

It was part of a shipment of building materials donated by the Gulf Arab state of Qatar, which has pledged $400 million to finance reconstruction in Gaza. The Islamist group Hamas has run Gaza since driving out its rivals in the Palestinian Authority.

Israel tightened a blockade on the Gaza Strip after Hamas, which refuses to recognize the Jewish state, took power there.

Hamas has been hoping that the rise to power in Egypt of a fellow-Islamist government sympathetic to its cause will lead to a full opening of Rafah to commercial goods. Egypt's President Mohamed Mursi sent his prime minister to Gaza last month to show solidarity during a brief war between Hamas and Israel.

The Rafah border with Egypt is the only Gaza crossing not controlled by Israel, which withdrew its settlers and soldiers from Gaza in 2005. Cairo has restricted the use of Rafah crossing to travelers and medical relief, giving rise to extensive smuggling into Gaza through tunnels under the border.

The border official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said that while the Egyptian authorities had agreed to allow the Qatari-donated material into Gaza, the shipment did not mark the start of the full opening of the crossing sought by Hamas.

An official in Gaza's Hamas government said it was a positive step. "We hope that Egypt will open this crossing permanently for goods so our people can meet their needs," said Ehab al-Ghsain, head of the Hamas government media office.

Palestinians said it was the first time anything other than people and medical supplies had been allowed in since 2006. Six truck loads of building material had crossed on Saturday, with more expected later in the day, the Egyptian official said.

The government of Egypt's President Hosni Mubarak, who was removed from power by a popular uprising nearly two years ago, looked on Hamas with suspicion bordering on outright hostility.

Leaders in the Muslim Brotherhood, which propelled Mursi to the presidency in a June election, had said they backed the idea of opening Rafah to trade. But Mursi has taken no public steps in that direction since taking office.

Cairo has long feared that opening Rafah fully might prompt Israel to close permanently the other crossings with Gaza, which it captured from Egypt in the 1967 Middle East war.

Ghsain said: "Rafah had been closed for goods for so many years and we always hoped such a policy would change, without exempting the Israeli occupation from their responsibilities. Israel must end the closure and reopen all crossings with Gaza."
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Itchy

Quote from: Myles Na G. on December 28, 2012, 11:35:28 PM
Quote from: Itchy on December 28, 2012, 10:35:33 PM
Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on December 28, 2012, 10:06:37 PM
Quote from: Itchy on December 28, 2012, 06:42:29 PM
Why are you on a gaa forum ballbag?
can I ask you, we're you brought up to be disrespectful and childish? Even in our deepest disagreements, I have found other posters mature enough to at least use the others correct username and not resort to petty name calling.

Did your parents never tell you not to answer a question with another question? Why are you on a gaa forum ballbag?
Why are you on a gaa forum ballbag?

Did you forget to log on as your alter ego before you posted Millie.

Itchy

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on December 29, 2012, 04:29:58 AM
I'm feeling really unloved tonight. It seems Itchy has a problem with me posting here, and doesn't want me to play with the cool kids.

Deal with it. Not one person has the right to demand to know why anyone posts on this, or any other site. We all post for a variety of reasons, and while we may have differing views, all should be respected, even Seafoid and his rabid antisemitism.  ;)

Ballbag, I simply asked you why you felt the need to visit a gaa forum. Sign up as ballbag, give a false gaa club (you didn't even need to enter anything), put the Israeli embassy as your address and post 100% horse shite on every post. Bring a wum is a sad existence. Most wums have no friends due to their pathetic social skills, normally loners who were never cuddled enough as children. In the old days they used to amuse themselves by catching insects in jars and pulling their legs off one by one. Now that the internet has made its way to every hole and sewer in the country it gives these sad individuals another outlet to try and make themselves important. Sadly once the old internet is logged off they return to their pathetic sad old lives. Anyway, I was just wondering is that why you logged on here ballbag.

rodney trotter

Why take the whole Isreal/Pelestine situation so serious? Not like it has just occurred, been going on for over 100 years. Chill out its xmass..

Ball DeBeaver

You really are a hate filled wee runt, aren't you.

Any time you want to debate the subject, I'm your man. chop chop
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

Itchy

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on December 29, 2012, 06:11:57 PM
You really are a hate filled wee runt, aren't you.

Any time you want to debate the subject, I'm your man. chop chop

Qualified psychologists like me are trained not to hate and since I'm 6'2" I am not normally described as a wee runt. However, the profile I've built of you ballbag seems to be spot on. You reacted to the insects in the jar didn't you? How many spiders did you kill ballbag? How did it make you feel, like a big man I expect? But you are not a big man are you, you're a little scut aren't you? Come see me at my practise sometime and we'll sort this out but its a long process and will probably take 20 to 40 visits to get all the bile out.

Itchy

Quote from: rodney trotter on December 29, 2012, 06:11:22 PM
Why take the whole Isreal/Pelestine situation so serious? Not like it has just occurred, been going on for over 100 years. Chill out its xmass..

Rodney life and death is a serious issue. However during the course of attempted debate we discovered ballbag is only here to wind people up. Using some secret techniques I've drawn ballbag out of his shell and built a profile on a spreadsheet here at home. The man is not well and needs help. The motto of my practise is "see a problem, fix a problem". It means it is morally wrong for a man like me with the tools I have to not help a poor soul like ballbag. Its not a matter of chilling out rather a matter of helping the needy. I hope that helps to clear it up.

rodney trotter

Its a serious issue I know, wasn't directed at you in particular. There is a recession in Ireland with thousands of people leaving for Oz and Canada, I would call that serious as that is local. What is the future of Ireland?. Maybe people worry about stuff when in hindsight there is enough problems in our own Country.

But just my opinion.

Puckoon

You're not really coming across any better slim, it seems regardless of what Seafoid thinks you've a fair bit of learning to do yet.

Qualified psychologist like me was one of the highlights of the board in recent times.

Itchy

Quote from: Puckoon on December 29, 2012, 07:03:01 PM
You're not really coming across any better slim, it seems regardless of what Seafoid thinks you've a fair bit of learning to do yet.

Qualified psychologist like me was one of the highlights of the board in recent times.

I'm a sponge puck, educate me.

I know plenty about Israel and Palestine and my starting point here was to try and force seafood to agree that atrocities inflicted by Palestinians are just as wrong as the atrocities of israel, irrespective of quantities involved. Israel is the main aggressor for sure. So unless you want fine details what am I missing?

Ball DeBeaver

If I thought for one second that my hard earned taxes were used in the " education" of this idiot, I'm asking for my money back.
Has any village in Cavan lost an idiot lately. If they have....... We got him.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

Itchy

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on December 29, 2012, 08:52:42 PM
If I thought for one second that my hard earned taxes were used in the " education" of this idiot, I'm asking for my money back.
Has any village in Cavan lost an idiot lately. If they have....... We got him.

I'm trying to help you ballbag so I will disregard the ridiculous idea that you are employed and pay taxes. Come visit me, I can cure you and make you the big man you always wanted to be.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on December 29, 2012, 07:52:46 AM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on December 29, 2012, 02:32:32 AM
Quote from: seafoid on December 28, 2012, 08:53:52 PM
Itchy,
I don't think the Palestinians are perfect. They could do things better. They have their own issues. I wouldn't vote hamas. Non violence would get more sympathy. It wouldn't make any difference against the israeli army though. Ask the people of bil'in.
But the Palestinians don't run the system. The jews do and for over 60 years they have been denying palestinians rights on the basis they are barbarians. And the Jews in israel are comfortable with apartheid. And that is the most important thing.  I don't think jewish apartheid has a future. Btw I think you have learnt a good bit recently so keep it up

Hatred of jews is your primary concern. The Palestinian cause is merely incidental. It is important that people are aware of this.
You should go and see a shrink. If Kerry were winning all Irelands would following me around the board  be the only way to get you through the winter?  Paidi o se was a legendary marker but you are just an internet user.

Maybe that shrink could look into your obsessed little mind and figure out how Galway, of all places,  could breed such a vicious anti-semite.