Boris Johnson

Started by imtommygunn, January 19, 2022, 09:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 21, 2023, 11:05:46 AM
Poor Dominic Raab  ;D ;D

Horrible piece of work.

Indeed, throwing tomatoes at his staff, I'd be throwing my ham and cheese sandwich back at the hoor.

BUT,

Just like with the poison dwarf that was Priti Patel, they seem to dig up even bigger cúnts to replace the current ones...

Square Ball

Quote from: johnnycool on April 21, 2023, 11:10:05 AM
Poor Dominic Raab  ;D ;D

Horrible piece of work.

Indeed, throwing tomatoes at his staff, I'd be throwing my ham and cheese sandwich back at the hoor.

BUT,

Just like with the poison dwarf that was Priti Patel, they seem to dig up even bigger cúnts to replace the current ones...

There seems to be an endless supply of them
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Square Ball on April 21, 2023, 11:55:39 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on April 21, 2023, 11:10:05 AM
Poor Dominic Raab  ;D ;D

Horrible piece of work.

BUT,

There seems to be an endless supply of them

When dredging the sewer they are easy to find
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Shamrock Shore

That current shower of Tories are the lowest bunch of horrible hoors ever.

Cruella Braverman still stands............she's a right weapon

GJL

The next GE can't come quick enough...

Orior

Yet the presenters of Talk Radio and GB News think the tories are great.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

blasmere

Quote from: Orior on April 21, 2023, 01:52:56 PM
Yet the presenters of Talk Radio and GB News think the tories are great.

In their echo chamber
A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: GJL on April 21, 2023, 01:47:52 PM

Rishi has 18 months. He has steadied the ship and they are not as bad as they were under BoJo. Coupled with an ineffective opposition don't be surprised if there is a major surge over the next while. The economy will improve. The DUP will go to Stormont, Brexit will be done, and Rishi will claim as much glory as he can. Will it be enough to get over the line?  Who knows. They'll likely get a hammering in the local elections but it wouldn't be the first time. We are not at a 1997 GE stage yet.

johnnycool

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 21, 2023, 02:36:01 PM

Rishi has 18 months. He has steadied the ship and they are not as bad as they were under BoJo. Coupled with an ineffective opposition don't be surprised if there is a major surge over the next while. The economy will improve. The DUP will go to Stormont, Brexit will be done, and Rishi will claim as much glory as he can. Will it be enough to get over the line?  Who knows. They'll likely get a hammering in the local elections but it wouldn't be the first time. We are not at a 1997 GE stage yet.

Starmer has been a disappointment, no doubt. Unable to raise an issue with Brexit, no full on support for the striking workers etc etc but he may have been given a lifeline by the SNP going into freefall, Labour, by doing very little could gain up to 20 seats in Scotland.

Sunak, isn't great but when compared to the two previous incumbents he comes across as competent even if there's still a whiff of dishonesty about him and his wifes tax affairs and failing to come clean on her investments in a child care company all the while the UK Gov are setting up a new scheme which these 5 main childcare companies would do quite well out of it.

I can't see him getting traction at the voting booth with the Britian/England first types that rallied around Boris and Co.

imtommygunn

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 21, 2023, 02:36:01 PM

Apart from the dup in stormont bit I would agree with that. I expect a major slur campaign on starmer over the course of the next 18 months.

The only thing Jc is who would the Britain first brigade vote for? I think that is one of a number of reasons braverman is in that job. None of those reasons are ability either.

AustinPowers

Another  18 month's of those hoors?  Surely  that would be longer than 4  years since the   last one?  I thought they were  meant to be every four years?

Passing the parcel so  as long  as one of them  remain in power , and them and their billionaire  buddies can continually raids  the tills  and bleed the  place  dry

As for sunak not  being as bad ? They're all the same . If  you've climbed that far up the ladder , you aren't  a good  one

Wildweasel74

I expect them to be beat out the door nxt election. Pushed Brexit to a bunch of fools (and we talking in the millions) on how good life is going it alone. It shown since that was a crock of shit. Can get a decent trade deal with anybody, US president who doesn't seem to give them much time.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B