GAA Betting - All Info Appreciated.

Started by youbetterbelieveit, October 01, 2010, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Dublin to not win either Championship is evens. Thats a decent bet
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

blewuporstuffed

before Saturdays game i seen sean cavangh at 12/1 for player of the year and stuck a  few quid on it.
Id say thanks to joes rant, he has no chance of getting it now no matter how he plays for the rest of the championship!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

orangeman

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 05, 2013, 11:00:24 AM
before Saturdays game i seen sean cavangh at 12/1 for player of the year and stuck a  few quid on it.
Id say thanks to joes rant, he has no chance of getting it now no matter how he plays for the rest of the championship!

Thankfully for your sake Joe isn't picking it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 05, 2013, 10:29:54 AM
Quote from: yellowcard on August 04, 2013, 10:01:16 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 04, 2013, 09:45:22 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on August 04, 2013, 01:29:24 PM
Donegal half time full time at 4/1 is a great bet imo. The bookies have vastly over rated Mayos abilities. Having them 7/2 to win the AI is absolutely ludicrous considering Mayos track record in the latter end of championships.

;D ;D

Did a ten team acc, all club hurling matches, waiting on one team tomorrow, bound to gert beat ffs >:(

I won't be giving up the day job! ;D

Can you not back the other side to guarantee some return?

9/2 better odds than the main bet!! Knowing my luck it will end in a draw lol, 14/1 hmmmmm interesting

Job done, happy days. What will I throw my winnings away on?     
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Asal Mor

No, I'd say if Tyrone win the All-Iireland he'll almost certainly get it, assuming he plays well in the semi and final ( and one can't imagine Tyrone winning it without him playing well).

He could also get it if they got to the final and lost, especially to Dublin as most of their best players this year are more likely to win the Young player award. If Kerry or Mayo win, then the winner would most likely be Cooper, O Se or Cillian O Connor but there's still a lot of football to be played and it might be someone who isn't even quoted in the market yet.

Cavanagh is 9/1 now - the same odds as Tyrone to win the All-Ireland.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Asal Mor on August 06, 2013, 08:38:00 AM

No, I'd say if Tyrone win the All-Iireland he'll almost certainly get it, assuming he plays well in the semi and final ( and one can't imagine Tyrone winning it without him playing well).

He could also get it if they got to the final and lost, especially to Dublin as most of their best players this year are more likely to win the Young player award. If Kerry or Mayo win, then the winner would most likely be Cooper, O Se or Cillian O Connor but there's still a lot of football to be played and it might be someone who isn't even quoted in the market yet.

Cavanagh is 9/1 now - the same odds as Tyrone to win the All-Ireland.

that probably makes sense as the two go hand in hand, at least that was my thinking when i backed him before the monaghan game.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

boojangles

Alot of club championship games on this weekend. Any stand out bets from around the country?

theticklemister

Quote from: boojangles on August 14, 2013, 08:46:54 PM
Alot of club championship games on this weekend. Any stand out bets from around the country?

I fancy a few but I couldnt pick me nose.

Things are on the up however as Im on a one-bet winning run however as I did Cork straight last week.

qubdub

Any betting on club games this weekend lads? Any inside info/value?

theticklemister

Swatragh 4/5 v 5/4 Craigbane - Derry Cship

Both languishing near the bottom of division. Cbane missing arguably their 3 best players, but news in this morn that they have 2 back (both have played for Derry seniors) so at 5/4 they look tasty. They ran Banagher to a point in first round. Swatragh have Michael friel playing well but have lost a lot of players to emigration. Those two players look a game changer.

orangeman

After today's win by Mayo, Mayo are 5-6 to win the all Ireland by virtue of them being the only team in the final.

Dublin are 7-4.

Kerry 5-1.

If Dublin best Kerry next week, what price Dublin and Mayo in the final ?

If a Kerry v Mayo final, what price both teams ?

supersub

Anyone know what the craic with Kilcormac/Killoughey football team is? What league do they play in? Can't seem to find them, although they are in the Offaly intermediate championship. I know they are great hurlers but does their football team only play championship or something?

tintin25

Any tips for this weekend?

Foreglen any good? Was gonna put them in accumulator. Think they play Madden, but dunno if they up to much?

our_fella

Cullyhanna +7/8
Ballinderry
Ireland
Glenswilly

theticklemister

Quote from: tintin25 on October 19, 2013, 12:17:04 AM
Any tips for this weekend?

Foreglen any good? Was gonna put them in accumulator. Think they play Madden, but dunno if they up to much?

Dunno nothingg about Madden.Foreglen missing their best best player due to 'ballgate'.