1/2 TIME ENTERTAINMENT

Started by Canalman, May 01, 2009, 03:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canalman

Would personally love to see the return of the Puc Fada (or Cic Fada) at the interval break. Used to really engage the crowd and was great enjoyment.
The playing of the mini games has imo been flogged to death and is now plain boring for spectators. A great occasion I suppose for the kids involved so I am reluctant to criticize.
Must be something better around to keep us "entertained " at the break. Artane Boys /Girls Band seems to be being eased out of CP.

Jinxy

Brush Shiels is the man for the job.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

bingobus

Quote from: Jinxy on May 01, 2009, 04:13:39 PM
Brush Shiels is the man for the job.

Excellent idea, the GAA could make a packet selling stones and rocks ala Life of Brian on way in to games.

Would take a while to clear the pitch though with all those stones on it though.  :-\

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Canalman on May 01, 2009, 03:54:11 PM
Would personally love to see the return of the Puc Fada (or Cic Fada) at the interval break. Used to really engage the crowd and was great enjoyment.
The playing of the mini games has imo been flogged to death and is now plain boring for spectators. A great occasion I suppose for the kids involved so I am reluctant to criticize.
Must be something better around to keep us "entertained " at the break. Artane Boys /Girls Band seems to be being eased out of CP.

would agree to a point, but
the kids get great delight in it though so wouldnt kill their opportunity in getting to play on croker and have the GAA potentially further ingrain itself into families from a young age....