Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesusjones

Quote from: paddyjohn on October 31, 2018, 04:50:06 PM
Double header in Armagh on the 11th. C'Dun & C'Dall

Some common sense at last.

marty34

Sensible decision alright but bit of travel for both. Good facilities in Armagh though. Either that or Owenbeg.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: marty34 on October 31, 2018, 09:32:17 PM
Sensible decision alright but bit of travel for both. Good facilities in Armagh though. Either that or Owenbeg.
Park in the CBS car park not the footpath youse hoors.

ciaran1988

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 30, 2018, 09:42:51 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 30, 2018, 09:27:32 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 30, 2018, 08:58:30 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 30, 2018, 08:54:06 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 30, 2018, 07:51:32 PM
Quote from: Jesusjones on October 30, 2018, 05:53:24 PM
Armagh is the best place for the game, it's a great stadium and great for watching a game. Owenbeg is brilliant but the wind can be a big issue. And for god sake Ulster Council make it a double header with Cushendun on before us.

Our game will be in Newry I'd imagine, though that would suit Keady, Cushendun play castleblaney so Armagh perfect for both teams and obviously fits well with the seniors
Why would Newry suit Keady?

Closer?
Not a massive amount in it time-wise as shit roads from Keady to anywhere. Keady will be no pushover for your lads.

My point was the match could go to Owenbeg, but its closer for them than us.

Swatragh were odds on favourites against in the semi, and we had to go to extra time, we were getting beat by Creggan a div 3 team until the last minute.. we are not the team from 9 years ago and I've never seen us beat Keady before and I've played against them a lot!

Keady are strong favourites for this, betting man will look to Keady.. We've a decent 15 but have watched Keady and they are strong and their 11 is the go to man.

BoyleSports don't agree as they have St Galls as 4/9 favourite with Keady being 2/1

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: paddyjohn on October 31, 2018, 04:50:06 PM
Double header in Armagh on the 11th. C'Dun & C'Dall

good choice of venue for the games. Its a good drive down to it and theres plenty of covered areas to watch the game.

truth be told its what we would need rather than what we might possible maybe some day have.
hurl like f**k boi!

CornerBackNo2

Quote from: CornerBackNo2 on October 25, 2018, 11:28:06 PM
Any word on potential county management?

Any further news on this?

Sleeping giant

great venue choice, Double header and a big crowd heading from the glens, not often that sense prevails
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

It's taken me a week to get over it.  ;)

Congrats to Cushendall and Dunloy minors. It just wasnt our day. Cushendall fully deserved their win. They won the major battles all over the field. Good luck in the Ulster final.

Armagh is a great venue to watch a game but it's a sandpit. Ground hurling won't be to the fore.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 04, 2018, 03:52:58 PM
It's taken me a week to get over it.  ;)

Congrats to Cushendall and Dunloy minors. It just wasnt our day. Cushendall fully deserved their win. They won the major battles all over the field. Good luck in the Ulster final.

Armagh is a great venue to watch a game but it's a sandpit. Ground hurling won't be to the fore.
The pitch for the Loughgiel v Slaughtneil Ulster Final was awful. Hope it has improved.

paddyjohn

Kevin Ryan according to the Irish news....

Sleeping giant

1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Dinny not available?

Kevin probably thinks there is unfinished business here..

Now all you experts please forward your CV's and the new county executive will give you a chance ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

The lack of comment on the new manager says it all really.

imtommygunn

Only saw this there now. Sie's comments will keep us entertained at least ;D

We could have done a lot worse.