Champions League Final- Man Utd Vs Chelsea

Started by new devil, April 30, 2008, 03:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

Right lads lets be having ya's

Who would the United  fans rather play????????

stephenite

Not a supporter of any soccer team really - but I think Chelsea will play United in the final, with Chelsea winning it

BennyHarp

Does anyone else think that this final has the potential to be absolute chaos! Especially if Liverpool get there - the airports in the north west wont be able to cope - but then i suppose most United fans will be flying from London or China!
That was never a square ball!!

maddog

I think it will be Liverpool and i hope it is. It will make for a better game. Chelsea bore the shite out of me and i cant watch that Drogba without feeling like hopping something off the telly.
Losing a Euro final for either Liverpool or Manchester Utd fans would be unimaginable.
I'd get over it quick enough though ;)

nrico2006

I don't think United would be too worried about playing Liverpool, whereas Chelsae will provide a tougher test but if United play to their strenghts they should win it no matter how they face.  They've taken 9 of the 12 points going against these 2 sides this year, losing the 3 at the weekend when their reserve team lost to a dubious linesman's call.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

An Fear Rua

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 30, 2008, 09:03:00 AM
but then i suppose most United fans will be flying from London or China!

Jesus wept, are there really places in Ireland that are so remote that the above is still considered funny?

Utd fans have had a 24 hour start on flights etc so the North west will be boxed off by now, the going rate for a flight only day trip returning straight after the match is £729. Match tickets range in price from €80- €200, fast visa is £95(although there is rumours of visa waiver if your on a package), yep its still a game for the working man.
Its Grim up North

Dinny Breen

Quotebut I think Chelsea will play United in the final, with Chelsea winning it

I concur
#newbridgeornowhere

Minder

United would be favourites against Liverpool and against Chelsea is a 50/50 game. Though i think you could disregard league form for both finalists.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Bensars

Not a supporter of any of the teams involved but would love to see liverpool go through.

Not too many chelsea fans up our way, but  for Man U v Liverpool, the craic and the slagging would be mighty.

Minder

I think the thought of that crowd beating Liverpool would be unbearable but i am booking the Thursday off to go on the beer anyway, should be great steam. If we get beat i will probably delete my account on here, which a lot of people will welcome !

Minder

Quote from: hardstation on April 30, 2008, 03:44:59 PM
Quote from: Minder on April 30, 2008, 11:01:14 AM
I think the thought of that crowd beating Liverpool would be unbearable but i am booking the Thursday off to go on the beer anyway, should be great steam. If we get beat i will probably delete my account on here, which a lot of people will welcome !
There's a class bar opposite The Beehive.

Aye was in it once, but can assure you i wont be in it that night !

Goats Do Shave

Chatting to a Liverpool fan at lunch time, he wants Chelsea to win tonight, as he couldn't bear meeting UTD in the final!!  :D :D :D

Minder

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on April 30, 2008, 03:57:47 PM
Chatting to a Liverpool fan at lunch time, he wants Chelsea to win tonight, as he couldn't bear meeting UTD in the final!!  :D :D :D

I am of a similar view Goats........

bingobus

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on April 30, 2008, 03:57:47 PM

Excuse my French buts he's an arsehole. The thoughts of playing United excites me. It would be horrible to lose but the thoughts of beating them is orgasmic.  ;D  ;D

AZOffaly

I want Liverpool to win tonight, obviously. However, I know where that lad is coming from in that I would be sick as a pig for the next month thinking about it :D

Still, LFC'd be massive underdogs against United, and it would a great chance to have a good lash off them :D