Middle East landscape rapidly changing

Started by give her dixie, January 25, 2011, 02:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: muppet on September 19, 2013, 10:20:12 PM
Quote from: Itchy on September 19, 2013, 09:15:28 PM
Israels attack on Gaza was disproportionate, brutal and a number of war crimes were committed such as using illegal weapons and targeting civilians. Its a great shame on the international community that this went unpunished.

Good man.

At least you say it as it is.

It should also be mentioned that the idiots in Hamas must bear some responsibility for bringing this horror upon their own people.

Civilians and children die and surely any sane person (Sheehy is excluded obviously) cannot support that.

We have been "saying it as it is" about Israel since day one. You,on the other hand, waste no opportunity to spread lies and misinformation about Israels right to self-defence.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Count 10 on September 20, 2013, 07:46:38 AM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 19, 2013, 09:43:13 PM
Quote from: Count 10 on September 19, 2013, 04:44:38 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 19, 2013, 12:54:28 PM
Quote from: Count 10 on September 19, 2013, 03:21:02 AM
Quote from: theskull1 on September 18, 2013, 11:47:34 PM
Youve pretty much captured his argumentation technique.

Problem is he believes everything he thinks you've said so ...the mans impossible to converse with.

An asshole ;)

I can see why you resort to these petty insults. Your lightweight intellect prevents you from adding anything of substance to the debate .

Tell me does the sanctimonious shite you spout smell?
You would know more about fish suppers!  ;D

The grown ups are making some progress now so you really should f*k off as you add nothing. I don't think you have made a contribution of any substance.

As I said you would know more about fish suppers ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Saw this and thought of you Sheehy.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILKf3DGv0oc

Not surprising you have a thing against guards given that you are provo scum.
btw, forgot to ask you, what were you doing in Riyadh during gulf war 1 ?

muppet

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 20, 2013, 08:33:00 AM
Israels attack on Gaza was disproportionate, brutal and a number of war crimes were committed such as using illegal weapons and targeting civilians. Its a great shame on the international community that this went unpunished.

Good man.

It should also be mentioned that the idiots in Hamas must bear some responsibility for bringing this horror upon their own people.

Civilians and children die and surely any sane person (Sheehy is excluded obviously) cannot support that.

We have been "saying it as it is" about Israel since day one. You,on the other hand, waste no opportunity to spread lies and misinformation about Israels right to self-defence.

Go away silly boy.

You can't even read let alone follow a discussion.
MWWSI 2017

deiseach

Damn right. It's in the interests of Hamas for Israel to be the kind of place that rains rockets down upon Palestinian heads at frequent intervals. Imagine how the Provos would have been viewed in the Nationalist community if the Brits had visited a Bloody Sunday on Derry several times a year.

seafoid

Good man.

How many dead children are proportionate  ?
And does self defence include incinerating 6 year olds? 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

seafoid

Quote from: deiseach on September 20, 2013, 10:53:45 AM

Damn right. It's in the interests of Hamas for Israel to be the kind of place that rains rockets down upon Palestinian heads at frequent intervals. Imagine how the Provos would have been viewed in the Nationalist community if the Brits had visited a Bloody Sunday on Derry several times a year.
Deiseach

Islamic Jihad fires most of the rockets.  Hamas and the IDF  have a symbiotic relationship.

The UN reckons Gaza will be unliveable by 2020. There will be no drinkable water, disease will be rampant and there will be very few jobs. Infrastructure has been degraded so many times by the Israeli airforce. Self defence my arse.

http://www.unrwa.org/newsroom/press-releases/gaza-2020-liveable-place?id=1423.
This is deliberate Israeli policy. This is the Jewish State at its most vindictive .

And Sheehy moans about self defence and Holocaust 2.0.   It's absurd.

Count 10

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 20, 2013, 09:05:15 AM
Quote from: Count 10 on September 20, 2013, 07:46:38 AM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 19, 2013, 09:43:13 PM
Quote from: Count 10 on September 19, 2013, 04:44:38 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 19, 2013, 12:54:28 PM

Problem is he believes everything he thinks you've said so ...the mans impossible to converse with.

An asshole ;)

I can see why you resort to these petty insults. Your lightweight intellect prevents you from adding anything of substance to the debate .

Tell me does the sanctimonious shite you spout smell?
You would know more about fish suppers!  ;D

The grown ups are making some progress now so you really should f*k off as you add nothing. I don't think you have made a contribution of any substance.

As I said you would know more about fish suppers ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Saw this and thought of you Sheehy.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILKf3DGv0oc

Not surprising you have a thing against guards given that you are provo scum.
btw, forgot to ask you, what were you doing in Riyadh during gulf war 1 ?

I will allow you one chance to retract that statement. >:( 

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: muppet on September 20, 2013, 10:49:04 AM

Good man.

Go away silly boy.

You keep having a go at me and you keep coming off second best. Just be more truthful and you will save yourself these embarassing episodes.

Mike Sheehy

An asshole ;)

I will allow you one chance to retract that statement

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on September 20, 2013, 12:44:35 PM

Deiseach

Islamic Jihad fires most of the rockets.  Hamas and the IDF  have a symbiotic relationship.

The UN reckons Gaza will be unliveable by 2020. There will be no drinkable water, disease will be rampant and there will be very few jobs. Infrastructure has been degraded so many times by the Israeli airforce. Self defence my arse.

This is deliberate Israeli policy. This is the Jewish State at its most vindictive .

"The document does not venture any opinion or forecast of the evolution of political events, nor does it offer
prescriptive advice based on different political scenarios. The document does implicitly assume a peace process
which leads ultimately to a solution of two sovereign states, Israel and Palestine, living side by side in peace and
harmony."

Maybe you should read your own cut'n'pastes. You might learn something.

Count 10

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 20, 2013, 01:12:10 PM

An asshole ;)

So you equate me calling you an asshole ;), to you calling me provo scum......you are a COWARD!

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 20, 2013, 01:16:44 PM
Quote from: seafoid on September 20, 2013, 12:44:35 PM

Deiseach

"The document does not venture any opinion or forecast of the evolution of political events, nor does it offer
prescriptive advice based on different political scenarios. The document does implicitly assume a peace process
which leads ultimately to a solution of two sovereign states, Israel and Palestine, living side by side in peace and
harmony."

Maybe you should read your own cut'n'pastes. You might learn something.

There is no peace process. The Israelis want all the land and Netanyahu has said as much to Abbas.
Here's one of his lieutenants explaining the concept of Jewish land

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPVTC9frqMA

"If I was in charge I would have built much more in Judea and Samaria. Because I believe it is ours"

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 20, 2013, 01:10:58 PM
Quote from: muppet on September 20, 2013, 10:49:04 AM

Good man.

Go away silly boy.

You keep having a go at me and you keep coming off second best. Just be more truthful and you will save yourself these embarassing episodes.
You're not Syfin, are you?

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Count 10 on September 20, 2013, 01:19:03 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 20, 2013, 01:12:10 PM

An asshole ;)

So you equate me calling you an asshole ;), to you calling me provo scum......you are a COWARD!

I equate scum to asshole and the provo part should be obvious from your extremist attitude to the guards and PSNI.

Now, what were you doing in Riyadh during the gulf war 1 ? or are you too much of a COWARD to answer ?

You work for an oil company don't you ?

seafoid

In fairness to the Brits they never herded the Catholics in NI into an area smaller than county Louth and then went on to pauperise it. Israel is in a totally different class of punishment.