Middle East landscape rapidly changing

Started by give her dixie, January 25, 2011, 02:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 17, 2013, 08:48:02 PM
btw where is give her Dixie ?  He disappeared very quickly once he saw that he might have to actually argue his position.
He is probably talking to adults
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on September 17, 2013, 08:57:13 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 17, 2013, 08:40:43 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on September 17, 2013, 06:48:09 PM
A complete nob jockey

You and Deiseach are moral cowards. You snipe from the sidelines like clay pigeon shooters but never take a stand.
Answer your own question. What should Israel do if 20 Jews die in a bus crash where the bus is driven by an alcoholic.

The driver should be prosecuted, regardless of the nationality or religious persuasion.  The jews that died in your hypothetical crash are entitled to be defended whether that be in terms of compensation or simply knowing that the driver faced justice. In your world, however, the driver would be knighted. That is the fundamental point that I am making. You treat jews differently because you are an anti-Semite.

You are not very good at this debate business are you ? It is good that the board is seeing you stumble about. It shows that once you are forced to engage and rely on your own (feeble) wits you do not have much to offer. Its a bit harder when you can't simply resort to posting articles isn't it ?

You are like an anti-Semitic cockroach caught in the headlights , frantically looking for the nearest rock.

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 17, 2013, 09:50:03 PM
A complete nob jockey

You and Deiseach are moral cowards. You snipe from the sidelines like clay pigeon shooters but never take a stand.
Answer your own question. What should Israel do if 20 Jews die in a bus crash where the bus is driven by an alcoholic.

The driver should be prosecuted, regardless of the nationality or religious persuasion.  The jews that died in your hypothetical crash are entitled to be defended whether that be in terms of compensation or simply knowing that the driver faced justice. In your world, however, the driver would be knighted. That is the fundamental point that I am making. You treat jews differently because you are an anti-Semite.

You are not very good at this debate business are you ? It is good that the board is seeing you stumble about. It shows that once you are forced to engage and rely on your own (feeble) wits you do not have much to offer. Its a bit harder when you can't simply resort to posting articles isn't it ?

You are like an anti-Semitic cockroach caught in the headlights , frantically looking for the nearest rock.

Thanks for the compliments. Antisemite, cockroach and homosexual in less than 2 hours.
Don't you have anything to say ? 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on September 17, 2013, 09:41:51 PM
btw where is give her Dixie ?  He disappeared very quickly once he saw that he might have to actually argue his position.

Nah, he is just an anti-Semite with a bono-complex. Gobshites like him are dime a dozen, they use the Palestinian cause as a vehicle for self-glorification. You see them on the streets of Dublin, Cork, Galway with their loudspeakers any given weekend. All puffed up on their self-importance. As soon as any real debate breaks out they run a mile. c***ts the lot of them.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on September 17, 2013, 09:56:47 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 17, 2013, 09:50:03 PM
A complete nob jockey

Thanks for the compliments. Antisemite, cockroach and homosexual in less than 2 hours.
Don't you have anything to say ?

I don't recall making any comment on your sexual orientation ? Are you coming out to the board ? If so, I fully support you. I hope you don't experience the same intolerance toward your sexual orientation that you display toward jews for their religious persuasion...and, of course, I am sure your friends in Hamas will be so accepting.

lawnseed

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 17, 2013, 09:59:46 PM

Nah, he is just an anti-Semite with a bono-complex. Gobshites like him are dime a dozen, they use the Palestinian cause as a vehicle for self-glorification. You see them on the streets of Dublin, Cork, Galway with their loudspeakers any given weekend. All puffed up on their self-importance. As soon as any real debate breaks out they run a mile. c***ts the lot of them.
mike your a wee bit too close to the bone with the abuse it doesn't add anything to your arguement
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Itchy

A complete nob jockey
I agree, deiseach is a complete knob jockey. All I wanted to know is when is it ok to launch a rocket and kill Israeli civilians. I ask that in the context that I've already repeatedly stated that Israel is a rogue state that murders innocent civilians itself. Seems it is an impossible question for heroes on here to answer. I will answer myself - it is never ok to launch a rocket at civilians and kill them and unfortunately that also applies to Seafood and Dixie's friends in Hama's just as it does to the IDF.

lawnseed

Quote from: Itchy on September 17, 2013, 10:30:44 PM
A complete nob jockey
I agree, deiseach is a complete knob jockey. All I wanted to know is when is it ok to launch a rocket and kill Israeli civilians. I ask that in the context that I've already repeatedly stated that Israel is a rogue state that murders innocent civilians itself. Seems it is an impossible question for heroes on here to answer. I will answer myself - it is never ok to launch a rocket at civilians and kill them and unfortunately that also applies to Seafood and Dixie's friends in Hama's just as it does to the IDF.

I think knob j.... is a derogatory homophobic term of reference

mods!! too much

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: lawnseed on September 17, 2013, 10:16:13 PM

mike your a wee bit too close to the bone with the abuse it doesn't add anything to your arguement

I am deliberately being close to the bone. The softly, softly approach never works with extremists like seafoid. You have to force him to engage and argue his position in his own words. Only then can people make up their mind as to what he is really about.

Unfortunately, his own words still don't extend to acknowledging that jews have a right to self defence which further confirms my assertion that he is an anti-Semite.

Itchy

Must be some sort of record, 3 pages and no pasting of a newspaper article.

lawnseed

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 17, 2013, 10:41:37 PM

I am deliberately being close to the bone. The softly, softly approach never works with extremists like seafoid. You have to force him to engage and argue his position in his own words. Only then can people make up their mind as to what he is really about.

Unfortunately, his own words still don't extend to acknowledging that jews have a right to self defence which further confirms my assertion that he is an anti-Semite.
you re-quoted a homophobic remark which isn't the type of stuff the gaaboard is about. you say you are trying to force him to engage ::) calling him names??? you need to delete your post and engage him in the manner set out in the rules. we are all proud gaels on this forum and are conscious of the fact that other people not favourably disposed to our association could use your approach as an example of intolerance and a stick to beat us with..

that's the same for each of you who has let this go too far delete the personal abuse

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: lawnseed on September 17, 2013, 10:52:28 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 17, 2013, 10:41:37 PM

you re-quoted a homophobic remark which isn't the type of stuff the gaaboard is about. you say you are trying to force him to engage ::) calling him names??? you need to delete your post and engage him in the manner set out in the rules. we are all proud gaels on this forum and are conscious of the fact that other people not favourably disposed to our association could use your approach as an example of intolerance and a stick to beat us with..that's the same for each of you who has let this go too far delete the personal abuse

wtf does this mean ? Are you saying that asking (pleading) for tolerance for jews is somehow a stick that people "not favourably disposed to our association" could use against us ? wtf are you on about ?

Itchy

Lawnseed is right. It wasn't very nice of skull to call deiseach a knob jockey. He should apologise.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Itchy on September 17, 2013, 11:15:49 PM
Lawnseed is right. It wasn't very nice of skull to call deiseach a knob jockey. He should apologise.

They would need to express a considered opinion to do that. hardly likely is it ?

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Itchy on September 17, 2013, 10:51:22 PM
Must be some sort of record, 3 pages and no pasting of a newspaper article.

Like I said, where is Give her Dixie ?