give her dixie

Quote from: Mont on September 15, 2013, 09:21:06 AM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 15, 2013, 01:50:58 AM
Quote from: seafoid on September 14, 2013, 04:17:40 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 14, 2013, 10:50:52 AM
Quote from: give her dixie on September 14, 2013, 01:43:47 AM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 13, 2013, 11:00:27 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on September 13, 2013, 04:51:59 PM
I see John Kerry is heading straight to his real bosses in Tel Aviv to update Netanyahu on Syria deal.
No doubt Iran will be next in the crosshairs......

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.546948

what is your point ? Given the history of genocide against jews are they not entitled to be briefed on the status of any imminent threats of chemical warfare against them ?

Should he not be reporting back to the US people 1st?

Its the secretary of state meeting with the head of another state. When the Irish foreign minister meets with the British prime minister to discuss issues between the UK and Ireland should he "report back to the Irish people first"...its a stupid, meaningless statement. He is an elected official and there has been plenty of discussion , arguments, debates about Syria in the US.People know why he is there.

You also made no mention of the fact that he will also be discussing Israeli/Palestinian peace talks and that he will be meeting with Abbas as well.

This is typical your vindictive, petty, negative approach and is why I despise you and Seafoid so much. You knew exactly what you were doing when you linked to that article and put your spin on it. Your motives are malevolent. You are more intent on spreading hatred of the US and jews than seeing any positive outcome in the middle east.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1eVMS6rHnQ

Never saw a link or an argument from you justifying Israeli apartheid.

You think if you throw about the apartheid accusation enough that it will stick. It won't. Anyone with a brain in their head sees through your disguise. You hate jews and you hide it behind the Palestinian cause. You want to see them eliminated and you are prepared to do anything and say anything to achieve your aims.

I, and others,  are wise to your ways and will continue to call you out for the dirty, Nazi sc**bag that you are.

Choice of gargle?
Beer or spirits?

Moonshine
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

stew

Quote from: give her dixie on September 15, 2013, 02:23:22 AM
Disgusting Mike. Just disgusting.

+1.

The man is irrational, makes no sense and I hope he gets the help he needs.

GHD I dont agree with you often and I do find you have a bias against Israelis but a Nazi? hell no!

Wise up Mike, take a tablet and lie down you aul eejit!!!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Itchy

Mike may be over the top there but I do think that Dixie and Seafood cannot hide how much they despise Israel. There is no balance to their arguments and not that long ago I asked them whether they condemn the mortar attacks on Israeli citizens and am I got was but but but. Hama's have said they want to wipe out Israel and its not long ago they were blowing up civilians. In here its either Seafoods way or the highway. He doesn't even read the comments of others, if he did he'd know well I'm no fan of Israel either. Dixie says he answers any question put to him but that is clearly not true. They think scouring the web for a press release that takes their slant in things is debating. The thread as a means to debate is destroyed by endless copying and pasting.

seafoid

Quote from: Itchy on September 15, 2013, 04:48:46 PM
Mike may be over the top there but I do think that Dixie and Seafood cannot hide how much they despise Israel. There is no balance to their arguments and not that long ago I asked them whether they condemn the mortar attacks on Israeli citizens and am I got was but but but. Hama's have said they want to wipe out Israel and its not long ago they were blowing up civilians. In here its either Seafoods way or the highway. He doesn't even read the comments of others, if he did he'd know well I'm no fan of Israel either. Dixie says he answers any question put to him but that is clearly not true. They think scouring the web for a press release that takes their slant in things is debating. The thread as a means to debate is destroyed by endless copying and pasting.
Apartheid is abhorrent. The fact it's run by Jews is a tragedy. There was no balance to Jim Crow in the US south. The racists were wrong. There was no counter argument. Everyone deserves the same rights. Calling anti zionists nazis is sad. Apartheid is not a Jewish value.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

muppet

You think if you throw about the apartheid accusation enough that it will stick. It won't. Anyone with a brain in their head sees through your disguise. You hate jews and you hide it behind the Palestinian cause. You want to see them eliminated and you are prepared to do anything and say anything to achieve your aims.

I, and others,  are wise to your ways and will continue to call you out for the dirty, Nazi sc**bag that you are.

I am sure there is A Beautiful Mind in there somewhere.

But it needs help.
MWWSI 2017

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: muppet on September 16, 2013, 01:13:24 AM

I am sure there is A Beautiful Mind in there somewhere.

But it needs help.

Try having an original thought that wasn't approved by your anti-semitic svengali. Maybe then comment on what is in the minds of others.

Mike Sheehy

It should also be noted that GHD has refused to answer my question as to whether jews deserve a homeland.

His silence is telling.

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 16, 2013, 09:03:58 AM
It should also be noted that GHD has refused to answer my question as to whether jews deserve a homeland.

His silence is telling.
60% of Jews live outside of Israel. Should American Jews be forced to move to the homeland the Israelis have made for them in the West Bank on Palestinian land  ?

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on September 15, 2013, 09:41:46 AM
I see John Kerry is heading straight to his real bosses in Tel Aviv to update Netanyahu on Syria deal.

what is your point ? Given the history of genocide against jews are they not entitled to be briefed on the status of any imminent threats of chemical warfare against them ?

Its the secretary of state meeting with the head of another state. When the Irish foreign minister meets with the British prime minister to discuss issues between the UK and Ireland should he "report back to the Irish people first"...its a stupid, meaningless statement. He is an elected official and there has been plenty of discussion , arguments, debates about Syria in the US.People know why he is there.

You also made no mention of the fact that he will also be discussing Israeli/Palestinian peace talks and that he will be meeting with Abbas as well.

This is typical your vindictive, petty, negative approach and is why I despise you and Seafoid so much. You knew exactly what you were doing when you linked to that article and put your spin on it. Your motives are malevolent. You are more intent on spreading hatred of the US and jews than seeing any positive outcome in the middle east.

Loser

The Jews deserve a state. Tell me what its borders should be.

and to what extent are they entitled to defend that state ?

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 16, 2013, 09:25:46 AM
Quote from: seafoid on September 15, 2013, 09:41:46 AM

Loser

The Jews deserve a state. Tell me what its borders should be.

and to what extent are they entitled to defend that state ?
The borders of the state are very clearly defined in international law.
Any Jew  living in a settlement in the West Bank does so illegally and is not helping the long term future of the Jewish state.
Insane acquisitive militarism did not work for Prussia and it isn't going to work for Israel.

seafoid

Here's a question for all the Israel fans on the board. Is it anti-Semitic to call the 17 Israeli Jews mentioned below arseholes ?
Or does the suffering of the Jews in WW2 give them carte blanche to run an apartheid system?

http://www.haaretz.com/news/keeping-track-of-the-peace-process/.premium-1.547174#

Seventeen coalition Knesset members, including five deputy ministers, called on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday not to agree to any deal that would include handing over any lands to the Palestinian Authority.
A letter signed by the MKs was handed to Netanyahu before his meeting with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, reflecting fears in Likud that Netanyahu might agree to a far-reaching deal with the Palestinians that would include ceding territory. Likud deputy ministers Zeev Elkin, Danny Danon and Tzipi Hotovely were among the signatories, along with Habayit Hayehudi deputy ministers Eli Ben Dahan and Avi Wortzman.
The letter reads: "Twenty years after the wretched Oslo Accords, we call on the prime minister to present our clear position to the U.S. secretary of state: Israel will not return to the Oslo outline, and will not hand further parts of the motherland to the Palestinian Authority."
The letter was initiated by the head of the Land of Israel lobby in the Knesset, coalition chairman Yariv Levin (Likud) and Habayit Hayehudi's Orit Strock. Other signatories included Likud MK Miri Regev, Yisrael Beiteinu MK David Rotem and Habayit Hayehudi MK's Ayelet Shaked, Nissan Slomiansky, Moti Yogev, Shuli Moalem, Zvulun Kalfa and Yoni Chetboun.
Likud right-wing activists have recently been more outspoken than before in their rhetoric against any possible deal with the Palestinians. Last week Channel 2 reported that Danon "threatened" to oust Netanyahu from the party if he promoted a deal with the Palestinians in the immediate future. "What would happen if, God forbid, the talks lead to an agreement and the prime minister presents this deal to the government? Will we again say that one shouldn't embarrass the prime minister? Now they're discussing an interim agreement. If that issue arises, the Likud should stand up and declare: 'Whoever promotes such a deal should not be in the Likud,'" Danon said.
Last week Hotovely called a press conference for foreign correspondents and said: "Four prime ministers have failed in reaching peace by dividing the land. The fate of these present talks will be no different. The Israeli government must offer a alternative plan."

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on September 16, 2013, 01:07:34 PM
Any Jew  living in a settlement in the West Bank does so illegally and is not helping the long term future of the Jewish state.
Insane acquisitive militarism did not work for Prussia and it isn't going to work for Israel.

I am trying to get at an even more fundamental principle than the disputed border. Regardless of what line on the map that the Israelis withdraw to I posit that anti-semites like you will still go after them. You hounded them long before the state of Israel existed so why do you expect anyone to believe that you will respect any internationally agreed border ?

Now, back to the line of questioning, you actually didn't answer the question I asked (no surprise) so I will be more specific.
Lets suppose that missiles are launched (from, say, Gaza) into the state of Israel (as defined in international law)  and, for example, 20 people are killed.

What is the appropriate Israeli response in that scenario ?

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 16, 2013, 01:47:37 PM

I am trying to get at an even more fundamental principle than the disputed border. Regardless of what line on the map that the Israelis withdraw to I posit that anti-semites like you will still go after them. You hounded them long before the state of Israel existed so why do you expect anyone to believe that you will respect any internationally agreed border ?

Now, back to the line of questioning, you actually didn't answer the question I asked (no surprise) so I will be more specific.
Lets suppose that missiles are launched (from, say, Gaza) into the state of Israel (as defined in international law)  and, for example, 20 people are killed.

The borders are not disputed. International is very clear.
What prompted someone in Gaza to launch a missile at Israel in your example?
Please outline the Israeli action that caused a response. 

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on September 16, 2013, 01:54:37 PM

In this scenario, the guy that launched the missile was a religious fanatic, a rabid anti-semite who whats to see the destruction of all jews. The Israeli action that caused the response was merely that it exists.

So, now, answer the question. What is the appropriate Israeli response ? 

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 16, 2013, 02:08:41 PM
Quote from: seafoid on September 16, 2013, 01:54:37 PM

In this scenario, the guy that launched the missile was a religious fanatic, a rabid anti-semite who whats to see the destruction of all jews. The Israeli action that caused the response was merely that it exists.

So, now, answer the question. What is the appropriate Israeli response ?
It never ever starts with someone in Gaza launching a missile. Israel always provokes it.
And how does blowing up kids in Gaza bring a feeling of security to kids in Israel?