Middle East landscape rapidly changing

Started by give her dixie, January 25, 2011, 02:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 13, 2013, 11:00:27 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on September 13, 2013, 04:51:59 PM
I see John Kerry is heading straight to his real bosses in Tel Aviv to update Netanyahu on Syria deal.
No doubt Iran will be next in the crosshairs......

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.546948

what is your point ? Given the history of genocide against jews are they not entitled to be briefed on the status of any imminent threats of chemical warfare against them ?

There are more than 10,000 Jews in Iran. If the government was genocidal wouldn't it start with them first ?
Iranian Jews are happy to stay put. How would Iran wipe out Israel anyway?   Israel has the fourth largest army in the world. 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

give her dixie

I see John Kerry is heading straight to his real bosses in Tel Aviv to update Netanyahu on Syria deal.

what is your point ? Given the history of genocide against jews are they not entitled to be briefed on the status of any imminent threats of chemical warfare against them ?

Should he not be reporting back to the US people 1st?
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: give her dixie on September 14, 2013, 01:43:47 AM

Its the secretary of state meeting with the head of another state. When the Irish foreign minister meets with the British prime minister to discuss issues between the UK and Ireland should he "report back to the Irish people first"...its a stupid, meaningless statement. He is an elected official and there has been plenty of discussion , arguments, debates about Syria in the US.People know why he is there.

You also made no mention of the fact that he will also be discussing Israeli/Palestinian peace talks and that he will be meeting with Abbas as well.

This is typical your vindictive, petty, negative approach and is why I despise you and Seafoid so much. You knew exactly what you were doing when you linked to that article and put your spin on it. Your motives are malevolent. You are more intent on spreading hatred of the US and jews than seeing any positive outcome in the middle east. 

give her dixie

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 14, 2013, 10:50:52 AM

Its the secretary of state meeting with the head of another state. When the Irish foreign minister meets with the British prime minister to discuss issues between the UK and Ireland should he "report back to the Irish people first"...its a stupid, meaningless statement. He is an elected official and there has been plenty of discussion , arguments, debates about Syria in the US.People know why he is there.

Plus, Kerry meeting warlord Henry Kissinger on the 40th anniversary of his handiwork in Chile on September 11th 1973 wasn't lost on anybody. If there is any justice in this world, then Kissinger should be behind bars instead of advising the Government.

You also made no mention of the fact that he will also be discussing Israeli/Palestinian peace talks and that he will be meeting with Abbas as well.

This is typical your vindictive, petty, negative approach and is why I despise you and Seafoid so much. You knew exactly what you were doing when you linked to that article and put your spin on it. Your motives are malevolent. You are more intent on spreading hatred of the US and jews than seeing any positive outcome in the middle east.

Mike, to start with, John Kerry is not an elected official. He resigned his seat and was hand picked by Obama to become Secretary of State. If you think for one single minute that Israel isn't pulling the stings regarding the decision to attack Syria then you are on your own. Everybody knows they are involved to the hilt in this, and the recent actions of AIPAC going full on in pushing for an attack tells it all in a nut shell.

As for his meeting with Abbas to discuss the current "Peace Process", well that is nothing other than a photo opportunity to con the people that there is hope for an agreement. Mike, the dogs on the street know there is nothing to come of the talks, and only a handful of Palestinians have any faith in them. Yesterday marked the 20th anniversary of the signing of the Oslo Accords. Here is a good article covering the anniversary:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/sep/12/oslo-israel-reneged-colonial-palestine

As for accusing me of spreading hatred towards the US and Jews, well Mike you are wide of the mark. I don't have hatred for anyone. It has been pointed out above that if anyone feels they have a counter argument or press articles that contradict what I have been posting, then go ahead and post. Have you any articles Mike that contradict what I have been posting?

seafoid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1eVMS6rHnQ

Never saw a link or an argument from you justifying Israeli apartheid.

seafoid

By the way this was all very obvious 70 years ago

http://digicoll.library.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/FRUS/FRUS-idx?type=article&did=FRUS.FRUS1944v05.i0015&id=FRUS.FRUS1944v05&isize=M

Page 628
The minister in Iraq (Henderson) to the Secretary of State
Baghdad November 1 1944

"They find it difficult to reconcile themselves to the belief that the the US merely for the sake of internal political experiency is favoring a course in Palestine which in their opinion not only would be unjust but would undoubtedly lead to bloodshed and misery for all concerned. They can perceive no reason for the recent pronouncements and promises of American government and political leaders who should have a complete understanding of the Palestine situation other than a desire to obtain the support of the american Zionists. They are asking whether it is possible that American foreign policy in the future is to be shaped in such a manner as to meet the demands of private pressure groups possessed of ample funds and exercising control over American channels of information. "

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on September 14, 2013, 04:17:40 PM

You think if you throw about the apartheid accusation enough that it will stick. It won't. Anyone with a brain in their head sees through your disguise. You hate jews and you hide it behind the Palestinian cause. You want to see them eliminated and you are prepared to do anything and say anything to achieve your aims.

I, and others,  are wise to your ways and will continue to call you out for the dirty, Nazi sc**bag that you are.   

give her dixie

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: give her dixie on September 14, 2013, 03:51:48 PM

Plus, Kerry meeting warlord Henry Kissinger on the 40th anniversary of his handiwork in Chile on September 11th 1973 wasn't lost on anybody. If there is any justice in this world, then Kissinger should be behind bars instead of advising the Government.

Mike, to start with, John Kerry is not an elected official. He resigned his seat and was hand picked by Obama to become Secretary of State. If you think for one single minute that Israel isn't pulling the stings regarding the decision to attack Syria then you are on your own. Everybody knows they are involved to the hilt in this, and the recent actions of AIPAC going full on in pushing for an attack tells it all in a nut shell.

As for his meeting with Abbas to discuss the current "Peace Process", well that is nothing other than a photo opportunity to con the people that there is hope for an agreement. Mike, the dogs on the street know there is nothing to come of the talks, and only a handful of Palestinians have any faith in them. Yesterday marked the 20th anniversary of the signing of the Oslo Accords. Here is a good article covering the anniversary:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/sep/12/oslo-israel-reneged-colonial-palestine

As for accusing me of spreading hatred towards the US and Jews, well Mike you are wide of the mark. I don't have hatred for anyone. It has been pointed out above that if anyone feels they have a counter argument or press articles that contradict what I have been posting, then go ahead and post. Have you any articles Mike that contradict what I have been posting?

Do you think the people reading this are simpletons ? how are the cabinet ministers in any democracy "elected". They are not elected. They are CHOSEN by the leadership of the winning party/coalition from the most able of elected members. Why do you think it is any different in the US ? seriously, why did you think this was a valid argument about the legitamcy of Kerry's role ?

So you think Israel wants to see an attack on Syria ?  YES, of course they  ::) Why did you think I or anybody else would deny this ? So what ? They are fully within their rights to support an attack against a government that not only posseses chemical weapons but are prepared to use them against their own people . Given that said government  have made no secret about their antipathy to the jewish state then why the hell do you think the Israelis would not want to neutralize such an imminent threat ? ::) Mother of god...is this the best you have ?

You challenge me to to counteract your "articles". Well, this gets to the crux of the issue with you and Seafoid doesn't it ?. f**k your articles. Argue me on first principles. Tell me first if you agree that jews have a right to a homeland and , if so, where that homeland should exist? Then lets go from there.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: give her dixie on September 15, 2013, 02:23:22 AM
Disgusting Mike. Just disgusting.

No, what is disgusting is the constant, anti-Semitic, sectarian propagandizing that has gone (mostly) unchallenged on this thread for a good few years now. Its good to see that others are rising up and challenging this simplistic view of the middle east conflict.

Count 10

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 15, 2013, 02:37:18 AM

No, what is disgusting is the constant, anti-Semitic, sectarian propagandizing that has gone (mostly) unchallenged on this thread for a good few years now. Its good to see that others are rising up and challenging this simplistic view of the middle east conflict.

You would fit right in at Twadell camp.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Count 10 on September 15, 2013, 08:36:58 AM

Piss off with your nordie shite. One despicable thing about this board is the way some of you repressed provos project your hatred of unionists onto the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. Take that shit someplace else.

Mont

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 15, 2013, 01:50:58 AM

You think if you throw about the apartheid accusation enough that it will stick. It won't. Anyone with a brain in their head sees through your disguise. You hate jews and you hide it behind the Palestinian cause. You want to see them eliminated and you are prepared to do anything and say anything to achieve your aims.

I, and others,  are wise to your ways and will continue to call you out for the dirty, Nazi sc**bag that you are.

Choice of gargle?
Beer or spirits?

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 15, 2013, 01:50:58 AM

Loser

The Jews deserve a state. Tell me what its borders should be.

Count 10

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on September 15, 2013, 08:55:13 AM
Quote from: Count 10 on September 15, 2013, 08:36:58 AM

Piss off with your nordie shite. One despicable thing about this board is the way some of you repressed provos project your hatred of unionists onto the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. Take that shit someplace else.

A village is missing its idiot ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D