Time to Split Dublin

Started by Dont Matter, September 22, 2013, 05:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is it right that Dublin got 7 million to implement a plan to dominate the GAA World?

Yes
42 (29%)
No
103 (71%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Dont Matter

Quote from: Johnnybegood on July 23, 2014, 11:38:18 AM
Jack mc cafferey James Mc Carthy Kevin Mcmenoamon all have one thing in common, their fathers played for Dublin,they are steeped in GAA,  they where coming down the line anyway. Cormac costelloe being another. Your argument about underage structures has already Ben destroyed in previous debate and all you can resort to now is calling Dublin cheats. Says more about you than anyone else.
Your own county spent a fortune on outside managers yet not a word from you. You should look to your own county board and endure they are proactive but alas that would be to easy, better to take the hard road and slag off Dublin posters round here claiming we are all junkies.
Silly silly man.

All the Dubs avoid the topic of the millions of euro being pumped into Dubl$n GAA, what they resort to is what you've just done there. Pointing fingers elsewhere and throwing around a bit of abuse. It's lucky it's just the internet cause one of ye would probably stab me with your needle in real life.
So my argument was never destroyed, mainly because it can't be. Millions of euro in, successful teams out. It's fairly basic stuff, even you Dubs should be able to grasp it. You've been bought All Irelands, this is fact, don't get upset with people for pointing the fact out.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

Johnnybegood

It's not a fact it's your warped assertion With a your own did inutile solution.
Silly Billy Dint Matter

Dont Matter

Quote from: Johnnybegood on July 23, 2014, 12:16:07 PM
It's not a fact it's your warped assertion With a your own did inutile solution.
Silly Billy Dint Matter

There's plenty of rehab centres you can visit, help is out there for you John boy.
Peter Quinn

INDIANA

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 23, 2014, 11:07:29 AM
Quote from: INDIANA on July 23, 2014, 10:21:01 AM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 23, 2014, 08:28:05 AM
Ha! Flynn and MDMA have been practicality full time athletes the last 5 years at least, Flynn now works for a Dublin Sponsor. Everyone knows Bernard Brogan's profile. It's a reality that the money around Dublin GAA allows these guys to be the best they can be. Other counties do this as well so it's by no means a Dublin thing but the history of sport shows us the co-relationship between finance and success. Think Dublin/Man United Kildare/Leeds Donegal/Chelsea.

What do Daniel Flynn, Sean Hurley, Niall Kelly, Paul Cribbin work at Dinny? And that's just the start. I could add ten more to that.

I am very well connected in Kildare and I know for a fact the vast majority of your players are exactly the same.

Think before you post maybe. Students and teachers .

Quote Other counties do this as well

What part of that do you not understand?

Also Daniel Flynn is in Adelaide, we don't have the ability to do with him what Dublin did with Ciaran Kilkenny. Niall Kelly is 20, Hurley (probably gone in the autumn to Oz) and Cribben 22 not exactly comparing like to like are we?

I don't know why Dublin supporter are so obtuse over this, you have a financial advantage among other things over every other county is the country. This is not Dublin's issue, this is a wider issue and if not addressed will not only kill the Leinster Championship but probably the All-Ireland as well.

Its ironic that someone whose county has paid managers since the mid 90s. And you wonder why you've no development structures?

We don't waste our money on those things we invest in clubs.

INDIANA

Quote from: Dont Matter on July 23, 2014, 12:22:37 PM
Silly Billy Dint Matter

There's plenty of rehab centres you can visit, help is out there for you John boy.

While he may need rehab you need to find a mental institution . That's if they'd have you.

Dont Matter

Quote from: INDIANA on July 23, 2014, 12:27:51 PM
Its ironic that someone whose county has paid managers since the mid 90s. And you wonder why you've no development structures?

It's not your money, it's money taken from everyone else. Even people not involved in the GAA.

Peter Quinn

Dont Matter

Quote from: INDIANA on July 23, 2014, 12:28:42 PM
While he may need rehab you need to find a mental institution . That's if they'd have you.

You posting that from your cell?  ;D
Peter Quinn

Johnnybegood

Quote from: Dont Matter on July 23, 2014, 12:22:37 PM
Silly Billy Dint Matter

are you speaking from experience?
You not the worst, pity your obvious hatred of Dublin is blinding your potential,
Dublin needed investment because of its special nature.hurlers got most of it! I hold the opinion that money should be divided out fairly and not given to counties to cover wasteful spending on unnecessary debt accrued from incompetent county boards with big spending on outside managers and white elephant stadiums and lavish transport facilities.
Splitting a county isn't the answer!
How much did Laois receive for the redevelopment of croke park ?
How much was Justin mc nulty and staff paid?
Dublin are a great GAA county with currently a great team.
Laois are shite. Status quo really!

haranguerer

Do away with the whole county thing as the main annual gaa competition. Play it off every few years if you want, a la world cup. It makes no sense, and is a drawback to the development of the game.

Johnnybegood

Quote from: haranguerer on July 23, 2014, 12:44:50 PM
Do away with the whole county thing as the main annual gaa competition. Play it off every few years if you want, a la world cup. It makes no sense, and is a drawback to the development of the game.
what colour are your polls?

Dont Matter

Quote from: Johnnybegood on July 23, 2014, 12:35:05 PM
are you speaking from experience?
You not the worst, pity your obvious hatred of Dublin is blinding your potential,
Dublin needed investment because of its special nature.hurlers got most of it! I hold the opinion that money should be divided out fairly and not given to counties to cover wasteful spending on unnecessary debt accrued from incompetent county boards with big spending on outside managers and white elephant stadiums and lavish transport facilities.
Splitting a county isn't the answer!
How much did Laois receive for the redevelopment of croke park ?
How much was Justin mc nulty and staff paid?
Dublin are a great GAA county with currently a great team.
Laois are shite. Status quo really!

Have you tried going on the methadone? It could work.

That table shows one of the main reasons for Dubl$ns success, it can't be debated with.
Peter Quinn

Johnnybegood

I've seen that table somewhere before!

Dinny Breen

Quote from: INDIANA on July 23, 2014, 12:27:51 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 23, 2014, 11:07:29 AM
Quote from: INDIANA on July 23, 2014, 10:21:01 AM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 23, 2014, 08:28:05 AM
Ha! Flynn and MDMA have been practicality full time athletes the last 5 years at least, Flynn now works for a Dublin Sponsor. Everyone knows Bernard Brogan's profile. It's a reality that the money around Dublin GAA allows these guys to be the best they can be. Other counties do this as well so it's by no means a Dublin thing but the history of sport shows us the co-relationship between finance and success. Think Dublin/Man United Kildare/Leeds Donegal/Chelsea.

What do Daniel Flynn, Sean Hurley, Niall Kelly, Paul Cribbin work at Dinny? And that's just the start. I could add ten more to that.

I am very well connected in Kildare and I know for a fact the vast majority of your players are exactly the same.

Think before you post maybe. Students and teachers .

Quote Other counties do this as well

What part of that do you not understand?

Also Daniel Flynn is in Adelaide, we don't have the ability to do with him what Dublin did with Ciaran Kilkenny. Niall Kelly is 20, Hurley (probably gone in the autumn to Oz) and Cribben 22 not exactly comparing like to like are we?

I don't know why Dublin supporter are so obtuse over this, you have a financial advantage among other things over every other county is the country. This is not Dublin's issue, this is a wider issue and if not addressed will not only kill the Leinster Championship but probably the All-Ireland as well.

How much is Bernard Dunne getting paid?
#newbridgeornowhere

Dont Matter

Quote from: Johnnybegood on July 23, 2014, 12:53:36 PM
I've seen that table somewhere before!

Strange then that you never seem to be able to grasp the data provided in it.
Peter Quinn

Johnnybegood

I was kicked shoeing a donkey at a young age!

As pointed out before the table is reflective of population or something something something!