Time to Split Dublin

Started by Dont Matter, September 22, 2013, 05:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is it right that Dublin got 7 million to implement a plan to dominate the GAA World?

Yes
42 (29%)
No
103 (71%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Declan

QuoteGreat article Deiseach - Taibi is one of the best journalists out there these days - he'll be up there with the likes of Hunter S. and Tom Wolfe, when people look back on his work on the bailout, Goldman Sachs especially.

strange thread for it but agree 100%

deiseach

Quote from: Declan on October 10, 2013, 12:40:40 PM
QuoteGreat article Deiseach - Taibi is one of the best journalists out there these days - he'll be up there with the likes of Hunter S. and Tom Wolfe, when people look back on his work on the bailout, Goldman Sachs especially.

strange thread for it but agree 100%

Those are Dublin's new sponsors. Charming bunch.

Carrying on with the off-topicness though, no one does an insult like Matt Taibbi. Not even Timmy Ryan!

muppet

Quote from: easytiger95 on October 10, 2013, 11:47:22 AM
Great article Deiseach - Taibi is one of the best journalists out there these days - he'll be up there with the likes of Hunter S. and Tom Wolfe, when people look back on his work on the bailout, Goldman Sachs especially.

By the way, I heard the Eugene Mcgee piece and he was actually decrying the appearance of "split Dublin" topics on message boards. Don't Matter is the the archetype of the internet troll - or a member of the Irish cummann of the Tea Party. It's rare to see a man so invested in his own idiocy.

I like it!

I may..eh....borrow that line sometime.
MWWSI 2017

Dont Matter

I know most Dublin people can't read and only get books to look at the pictures so I did a little illustration for them.

'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

heffo

Quote from: Dont Matter on October 10, 2013, 10:49:18 PM
I know most Dublin people can't read and only get books to look at the pictures so I did a little illustration for them.

I defy anyone to tell me you're not a professional graphic designer

Dont Matter

Heffo hired me to do a portrait of him.

Peter Quinn

Dinny Breen

He's taller with more hair.
#newbridgeornowhere

heffo

Quote from: Dinny Breen on October 11, 2013, 02:08:41 PM
He's taller with more hair.

Other than that it's an uncanny resemblance

Dont Matter

Peter Quinn

deiseach

heffo

Croí na hÉireann

Where's the reefer? Surprised at you Don't Matter
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Orchardman

fair play to don't matter for taking the fight to Dublin, someone has to stand up for the other counties against this over populated machine

Jonah

Quote from: Dont Matter on October 09, 2013, 03:38:40 PM
Quote from: heffo on October 09, 2013, 12:47:38 AM
Quote from: Dont Matter on October 08, 2013, 10:28:43 PM
The GAA have created a monster, it's time to cut that monster into pieces. 3 pieces, Fingal, Dublin South and Dun Laoighaire/Rathdown.

http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2013/1008/479184-aig-new-dublin-gaa-sponsor-in-2-million-deal/

I hate to break to break it to you after all this time but there are four council areas in Dublin not three

You want to give the city junkies some hurls? Leave them to their own sport.

;D
I think Don't Matter is hilarious. He has an answer for everything.
Keep it up buddy! The Dubs are an awful sensitive bunch altogether.