RTE to show live coverage of Royal Wedding

Started by BennyCake, May 03, 2018, 10:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Quote from: trileacman on May 04, 2018, 10:44:40 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on May 04, 2018, 10:37:34 PM
Quote from: Owen Brannigan on May 04, 2018, 07:44:26 AM
Quote from: southtyronegael on May 03, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
rte not showing the tyrone v monaghan game but a royal wedding in englandshire is on?

I'm sure you will find a way to place the blame for this on Mickey Harte.
now that u mention it, id say a big reason why rte are not showing the game is because of hartes media ban. rte cant interview anyone from tyrone so prob thought f**k them, we will show the hurling instead and do all the interviews we want.

I knew Mickey Harte was to blame for the Royal Wedding, sure he's probably giving out the communion at it the f**king West Brit.

Except it's Prod communion.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Boycey

Jaysus there's a lot of randomers going to this shindig...

Girls from Suits looking well.

trileacman

Made the mistake of looking at twitter there. Seemingly this marriage is the culmination of the snowflake revolution and the ultimate expression of social justice. I'll consider it a good day for social justice if will, harry and the boys spend the next fortnight sweeping the streets of Windsor instead of enjoying a 30 million pound wedding at the expense of the taxpayer.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

sid waddell

This is a huge day for Ulster Roman Catholicism.

If I've learned anything in my thirtysomething years on this earth, it's that nordie taigs love two things above all - Manchester United FC and the Royal Family.

armaghniac

Quote from: sid waddell on May 19, 2018, 01:01:32 PM

If I've learned anything in my thirtysomething years on this earth, it's that nordie taigs love two things above all - Manchester United FC and the Royal Family.

We fear for the rest of your education then.

Sometime in the 70s there was a Royal wedding in the middle of the week and the loyal schools were all off. The Abbey had no truck with that kind of thing and was business as usual. But the fecking bus in Cross' wouldn't start. We pushed it back and forth on the Square and then down the hill where it ended up immobile outside Joe Kernan's present house. No way was it going to start. Going home wasn't an option, so we had to thumb to Newry where the teacher had a good laugh that he thought the two Cross lads had taken the day off for the nuptials.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Cunny Funt

Didn't see any of it but out of interest did Harrys dad James Hewitt turn up?

Jim_Murphy_74

I heard some Irish lad owns a pub in Windsor. Would you get a good early trade from lads that be giddy for making a start on the drink while the photos would be going on.  A few sausage rolls would sell well. A 12 o'clock wedding gives a fierce long time till the hotel would be ringing the bell for spuds.

/Jim.

Minder

Quote from: Cunny Funt on May 19, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

Banter
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

BennyCake

Quote from: Cunny Funt on May 19, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

You mean he hasn't been bumped off yet?!

islamae

A bit  nasty Farr!! They are just 2 people getting married.

sid waddell

Quote from: armaghniac on May 19, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

Sometime in the 70s there was a Royal wedding in the middle of the week and the loyal schools were all off. The Abbey had no truck with that kind of thing and was business as usual. But the fecking bus in Cross' wouldn't start. We pushed it back and forth on the Square and then down the hill where it ended up immobile outside Joe Kernan's present house. No way was it going to start. Going home wasn't an option, so we had to thumb to Newry where the teacher had a good laugh that he thought the two Cross lads had taken the day off for the nuptials.
The Armagh team today certainly looked like lads who had taken the day off to watch the wedding. And had a few too many Pimms and glasses of white wine while watching it.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Avondhu star

Very funny story. You must be great craic talking shite in the pub
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Orior

Quote from: Avondhu star on May 21, 2018, 12:49:57 PM

Very funny story. You must be great craic talking shite in the pub

Okay, let's hear your entry for the Pulitzer Prize.

Then I
will decide
as to whether to
take you seriously.

(anyone like acrostics?)
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

The Gs Man

Quote from: Orior on May 21, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

Then I
will decide
as to whether to
take you seriously.