Podcasts

Started by Soup an Samajiz, November 06, 2015, 09:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Well like any good journo he'll be taking all your points on board and change it up the next time, as they do read these
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Main Street

I think one time Thomas started by recognising that he had claimed the previous episode to be the most powerful but this one really is the most powerful (on the Niblock scale).

The podcast's greatest achievement was managing to persuade  Francie (Hatchet Man) Bellew to come on and it follows that Thomas' discipline was stretched to the rafters to restrain his compulsion to fill in the many seconds of dead air as we waited for Francie to finally answer  with a yes or no. 

square_ball

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 01, 2024, 03:49:18 PMHampshey
Phenomenal
Most powerful one yet

That's me done. For now

Whats wrong with this one? Thats how you say it is it not?

The podcasts are grand. Don't listen to them all but would dip in and out of them. Niblock is a decent interviewer but definitely goes down the 'powerful' route too much that now I just don't believe him any more ;D 

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: square_ball on May 01, 2024, 04:09:24 PM
Phenomenal
Most powerful one yet

That's me done. For now

The podcasts are grand. Don't listen to them all but would dip in and out of them. Niblock is a decent interviewer but definitely goes down the 'powerful' route too much that now I just don't believe him any more ;D 

Surely Hampsey is fine. No h needed. I think hes doing this now himself I think I heard him on sunday

Main street - Niblock Scale - I like it. This could have legs

A measurement of podcast excellence eg it was an 8 on the Niblock Scale. Excellent

square_ball

With the H is how they'd say it around Coalisland where Hampsey is from so that must be good enough for Tommy.

Now using Coalisland dialect as a reference may not be the wisest move for a commentator but I will give him a pass on this one.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 01, 2024, 04:18:11 PM
Phenomenal
Most powerful one yet

That's me done. For now

Surely Hampsey is fine. No h needed. I think hes doing this now himself I think I heard him on sunday

A measurement of podcast excellence eg it was an 8 on the Niblock Scale. Excellent
Is it replacing the watt as the SI unit of power?

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 01, 2024, 04:38:24 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 01, 2024, 04:18:11 PM
Phenomenal
Most powerful one yet

That's me done. For now

Is it replacing the watt as the SI unit of power?

Baby steps Tony. Baby steps 🤓

AustinPowers

Quote from: square_ball on May 01, 2024, 04:23:09 PMWith the H is how they'd say it around Coalisland where Hampsey is from so that must be good enough for Tommy.

Now using Coalisland dialect as a reference may not be the wisest move for a commentator but I will give him a pass on this one.

So Hampsey isn't of Dutch origin then?  :o

One thing that stands out from  encountering  the coalisland (or east Tyrone ) accent ,  is pronuncing O'Neill as  Nail. eg. Stephen Nail instead of Stephen O'Neill.

Maybe Jimmy Nail  has Tyrone roots?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AustinPowers on May 01, 2024, 05:02:49 PM
Quote from: square_ball on May 01, 2024, 04:23:09 PMWith the H is how they'd say it around Coalisland where Hampsey is from so that must be good enough for Tommy.

So Hampsey isn't of Dutch origin then?  :o

One thing that stands out from  encountering  the coalisland (or east Tyrone ) accent ,  is pronuncing O'Neill as  Nail. eg. Stephen Nail instead of Stephen O'Neill.

Maybe Jimmy Nail  has Tyrone roots?

Well, most take after Jimmy's good looks :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea