Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

bannside

Definitely not anywhere near the "Celtic Way".  That was pure drivel tonight. Something not right. Nitcham looking like a Ballymena Saturday morning league player.

clarshack

it's obvious there's something badly wrong at Celtic. Rangers have more than a chance on 2nd Sept.

omagh_gael

Celtic break the deadlock and guess who scores? Big Boyata!

MoChara

Did yous see the Celtic banner today 😂😂

bennydorano

Most important Old Firm derby in a long time this weekend. Gerard has had a decent start and there's a bit of blue confidence again. We daren't give the hoors a sniff at all - take the foot of the throat at all and the 10 in a row dream starts to look a bit shaky.

clarshack

illdecide

I'll tell ya, something is not right. Selling Dembele, Comper to be sold and Boyata. WTF and no signings. This has to be one of the worst transfer window I've ever witnessed at celtic. Unless celtic have 3 gems up their sleeve and they're keeping it quiet so no other club sneaks in before them then things are about to get bad. I seriously can't see BR standing for this, I know for a fact as he told me to my face that's why NL left as Lawell was selling his players and not replacing them...
I can tell u if Sevco get anything from Sundays game and Celtic do not have 2-3 great signings ready the support will go ballistic, you wanna hear them already on some of the their forums and the worst is yet to happen.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

clarshack

Quote from: illdecide on August 30, 2018, 10:03:55 AM
I'll tell ya, something is not right. Selling Dembele, Comper to be sold and Boyata. WTF and no signings. This has to be one of the worst transfer window I've ever witnessed at celtic. Unless celtic have 3 gems up their sleeve and they're keeping it quiet so no other club sneaks in before them then things are about to get bad. I seriously can't see BR standing for this, I know for a fact as he told me to my face that's why NL left as Lawell was selling his players and not replacing them...
I can tell u if Sevco get anything from Sundays game and Celtic do not have 2-3 great signings ready the support will go ballistic, you wanna hear them already on some of the their forums and the worst is yet to happen.

if Dembele goes and there's no decent signings, Rodgers will surely walk.

Orior

Probably get good odds on Celtic out of Europe, Rangers in Europe and Rangers beating Celtic on Sunday.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ned

Quote from: clarshack on August 30, 2018, 10:14:39 AM
Quote from: illdecide on August 30, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

if Dembele goes and there's no decent signings, Rodgers will surely walk.

Strange goings on. MON also walked in part due to imminent purging of playing staff, in terms of quality. I know there were other reasons but it appears to be a constant cycle. We are relatively well off so lack of investment is odd.
We have perhaps struck it lucky with Forrest, McGregor and Tierney coming through, Gordon on a free, Brown having two seasons at his best, Dembele proving to be a massive success for little outlay. However, Simunovic, Compper, Kouassi and laterally Sinclair have cost a considerable amount from Celtic's point of view and have not delivered. Boyata was almost in that category until his renaissance last year. Lustig is waning, Griffiths appears eternally injured so as a lot fell nicely to give us great success for two years, equally a lot is transpiring to erode all that work. Lawwell is the major factor and unless he comes out with a valid reason, not soundbites, for the recent inactivity he has to go.

Main Street

I'd say get shod of Dembele, a brilliant player when fully fit in some games between his constant run of injuries. Celtic can't depend on an injury plagued striker, no matter how talented he is. Griffiths has his injuries as well but he always seem to bounce back with a verve and hits the ground running.

Targetman

Apparently Celtic have rejected Lyons's bid for Dembele, if true he'll definitely go in January, have to agree he's injured far too much, come to think of it so is Edouard and Griff, anyway on to Sunday and the Huns, I'll take a 1-0 now as we're not great at the minute but this game could be just whats needed to get things going again, hopefully  put 2/3 past the zombies!!

paddyjohn

Dembele just put out a very cryptic tweet.. We'll do well to hold on to him.

tippabu

Quote from: paddyjohn on August 31, 2018, 12:48:42 AM

Hes having a pop at rodgers

Applesisapples

Quote from: tippabu on August 31, 2018, 01:03:02 AM
Quote from: paddyjohn on August 31, 2018, 12:48:42 AM

Hes having a pop at rodgers
Is he or is it at Lawell?