Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Didn't deserve to top group..

Good draw all the same.
#newbridgeornowhere

gerry

Wee buns as everyone expects the gooners to get beat. Pity we not at home for second leg, need a big first game.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ONeill

If they met now, Barca would hammer them out of sight. End of Feb/March the form might be different or Messi may have moved on to West Brom in the Jan sales.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Dinny Breen

Any chance the Drogba will drop a jar of marmalade on both feet this morning?

I'd say most Arsenal's player wake up on these mornings feeling like a prisoner on a Texas Death Row hoping for a pardon but they just need to ask Philippe Senderos, that pardon never seems to arrive in time...
#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

Sendo had him in his pocket.

Gaffer

No f**king about now Gunners !

Do the business !
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

lurganblue

Hoping to watch this match in 3G tonight. Never watched football in 3d. Any good?

I've also done drogba first goal and 2-2. As well as nasri first goal and arsenal 2-0

fer fox ache

Sadly I now approach these games with the sense of dread of Turkey who's just been give an advent calendar.
More fear than hope

ross4life

Arsenal at home with Van Persie Fabregas fit, Chelseas worst form since the days of Dave Beasant,Tony Cascarino & Drogbas worst form since the days of Scolari!

Great chance for the Gooners to end that awful record vs the big two tonight.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Dinny Breen

Quote from: ross4life on December 27, 2010, 05:30:12 PM
Arsenal at home with Van Persie Fabregas fit, Chelseas worst form since the days of Dave Beasant,Tony Cascarino & Drogbas worst form since the days of Scolari!

Great chance for the Gooners to end that awful record vs the big two tonight.

#newbridgeornowhere

ross4life

Rosicky, Arshavin, Chamakh on the bench & starting Wilshere, Walcott what do you Gooners make of that?

ExiledGael

Arshavin deserves to be where he is and Walcott probably deserves his chance after a few decent outings lately.
Him and Cashley should be an interesting match up.

ross4life

Well deserved HT lead for Arse.