Quote from: Itchy on September 18, 2019, 09:03:46 PM
Quote from: Main Street on September 18, 2019, 07:23:05 PM
Quote from: Itchy on September 18, 2019, 07:01:08 PM
Quote from: Main Street on September 18, 2019, 06:57:32 PM
Quote from: Itchy on September 18, 2019, 06:36:34 PM
Quote from: Main Street on September 18, 2019, 06:30:39 PM
Quote from: Boycey on September 18, 2019, 05:51:16 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on September 18, 2019, 04:58:41 PM
Massive raid on offices this morning of a global provider of IPTV..

Could be game over....

Again  :)
One iptv's loss is another's gain.

It's not an iptv provider, its xtrem codes, front end for resellers. Every single provider is effected and will today be looking for a plan b. Nine of them can currently add a new customer for example
Okay let's rephrase, one iptv front end for reseller's demise will be another's gain.
Meanwhile do you not think that subscribers will suck a $4 loss  and find a reseller who is connected?

I have not come across any provider not using xtream codes before. Today everyone is in the same boat so shopping around isn't an option.
I am still connected to my iptv.
When I was disconnected from FAB or whatever, I just searched around for another provider.
If a subscriber is currently disconnected after this action,  what is to stop him/her from subscribing elsewhere.

Fella, the servers have not been disconnected this time. Whats gone down is the panel that resellers use to add new users, change mac addresses, extend subscriptions or give trials. So I guarantee if you contact your supplier this eve and ask for a trial or a 12 month subscription he will decline as everyone is down. You cant shop around for this as everyone uses the same panel to add users. Luckily servers are still up so you can still watch tv.
So you are saying a subscriber affected by this action cannot subcribe to a working iptv operation? that a subscriber cannot subscribe to the iptv that I use?

Yes, until every provider finds an alternative to xtream codes then not one of them can take a new customer.

I expect the reason some suppliers are gone dark is because they've started making the switch over, either that or they've shut up shop and are running for cover. My two suppliers are still streaming fine but are making a switch tonight so possibly I'll go dark then too for a period.

Main Street

Quote from: Itchy on September 18, 2019, 10:51:20 PM
Quote from: Main Street on September 18, 2019, 09:13:39 PM
Quote from: Itchy on September 18, 2019, 09:03:46 PM
Quote from: Main Street on September 18, 2019, 07:23:05 PM
Quote from: Itchy on September 18, 2019, 07:01:08 PM
Quote from: Main Street on September 18, 2019, 06:57:32 PM
Quote from: Itchy on September 18, 2019, 06:36:34 PM
Quote from: Main Street on September 18, 2019, 06:30:39 PM
Quote from: Boycey on September 18, 2019, 05:51:16 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on September 18, 2019, 04:58:41 PM
Massive raid on offices this morning of a global provider of IPTV..

Could be game over....

Again  :)
One iptv's loss is another's gain.

It's not an iptv provider, its xtrem codes, front end for resellers. Every single provider is effected and will today be looking for a plan b. Nine of them can currently add a new customer for example
Okay let's rephrase, one iptv front end for reseller's demise will be another's gain.
Meanwhile do you not think that subscribers will suck a $4 loss  and find a reseller who is connected?

I have not come across any provider not using xtream codes before. Today everyone is in the same boat so shopping around isn't an option.
I am still connected to my iptv.
When I was disconnected from FAB or whatever, I just searched around for another provider.
If a subscriber is currently disconnected after this action,  what is to stop him/her from subscribing elsewhere.

Fella, the servers have not been disconnected this time. Whats gone down is the panel that resellers use to add new users, change mac addresses, extend subscriptions or give trials. So I guarantee if you contact your supplier this eve and ask for a trial or a 12 month subscription he will decline as everyone is down. You cant shop around for this as everyone uses the same panel to add users. Luckily servers are still up so you can still watch tv.
So you are saying a subscriber affected by this action cannot subcribe to a working iptv operation? that a subscriber cannot subscribe to the iptv that I use?

Yes, until every provider finds an alternative to xtream codes then not one of them can take a new customer.

I expect the reason some suppliers are gone dark is because they've started making the switch over, either that or they've shut up shop and are running for cover. My two suppliers are still streaming fine but are making a switch tonight so possibly I'll go dark then too for a period.
Understood, thanks

gallsman

Both of my providers are down, having renewed them for a year last week!

Lad running the service I use as a backup says it'll be offline for a few days.

Dougal Maguire

In fairness I was waiting for a comment from yourself. I renewed at the end of August! My 2 providers have both indicated that they're working on it and that they hope to be up again in a couple of days. I can live with that. We've been here before and things have worked out so I'm not too worried. Apart from Saorview   I've no terrestrial signal where I live only satellite so I'm glad I held on to the old zGemma box
Careful now

Boycey

Quote from: gallsman on September 19, 2019, 08:46:41 AM
Both of my providers are down, having renewed them for a year last week!

Lad running the service I use as a backup says it'll be offline for a few days.

U still using the one I recommended u? Mines still going to a decent level anyway

Cavan19

It could be more than a couple of days, that if it is ever back.

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/police-shutdown-an-illegal-iptv-service-with-50-million-subscribers/

QuoteEarlier today Police in Italy, the Netherlands, France, and Bulgaria raided multiple locations in an effort to shut down what they say is the back end of many illegal IPTV services. Xstream-codes.com is reportedly the company behind the software systems that run many IPTV services according to TorrentFreak.

"A multi-country action day coordinated by Eurojust in The Hague led to the dismantling of an international criminal network committing massive fraud with pay-TV, which shows organized crime expanding its illegal activities to large-scale violations of audiovisual copyright," a statement from EU Eurojust said. "The damage caused by the criminal gang amounts to approximately €6.5 million, jeopardizing the existence of many legal providers of pay-TV on the market. More than 200 servers were taken offline in Germany, France and the Netherlands, and over 150 PayPal accounts of the criminals were blocked."

Xtream-Codes offered an "all-in-one" solution to operate an IPTV service. According to police they now have control over the system and have reportedly cut off 5,000 clients servicing over 50 million customers around the world. Exactly what IPTV services used Xtream-Codes is unkown as is how much data the police got. It's very likely they now know the names and locations of many of the 5,000 clients who sell the IPTV services.

It seems the police are hoping that by taking out the back end many IPTV services use they will not just stop one IPTV service but dramatically make it more difficult for new IPTV services to be created. How successful that will be is unknown at this time but TorrentFreak reports multiple IPTV networks are being disrupted because of this raid.

Main Street

One report in reddit after viewing the release video by EuroBustJust
indicates that eurojust were after iptv providers and happened to follow a clear trail upwards leading to the motherlode
some snips from the report
https://www.reddit.com/r/IPTV/comments/d64e4p/summary_of_information_regarding_eurojust_raiding/

this was a bust of ONE Italian IPTV provider, where they ALSO seized Xtream Codes "just because its admin panel was used to manage the illegal streams". The other IPTV providers that have gone down today at various places in the world have NOT!! been seized,....... So the other providers who shut down most likely just did it because they were spooked, or because "oh well Xtream Codes is offline, we will get tons of chargebacks and customer complaints, time to take the money and run".

Since the Xtream Codes server WAS seized, EUROJUST now has the "admin/infrastructure" data of MOST IPTV services in the world... meaning that they have the stream server IPs and reseller data (usernames, email addresses, credits) and customer data (username, password and last-used IPs) of all customers and all servers/illegal streams used by ALL IPTV PROVIDERS. So now they just have to look at the IPs of all stream servers in all Xtream Codes admin accounts, and they will know the EXACT IPs of the illegal channel servers for MOST IPTV PROVIDERS WORLDWIDE, and can simply send warrants to hosting providers around the whole world, to basically bring down all IPTV worldwide. What f**king genius decided to host/administrate all of that info via a single server (Xtream Codes) in Bulgaria?! Lazy idiots.

There also seems to be providers using a cracked version of Xtream Codes panel, so those providers are not affected, since a cracked version of XC doesn't connect home to verify its license or manage its accounts/stream links.

general

Just back from a weeks holiday to all this madness!

I've been well assured by my provider that he will have a fix for Monday at the latest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PknpBirOh2o

Its all IPTV providers down - not the end just yet from what im told

Main Street

Quote from: general on September 19, 2019, 01:37:13 PM
Just back from a weeks holiday to all this madness!

I've been well assured by my provider that he will have a fix for Monday at the latest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PknpBirOh2o

Its all IPTV providers down - not the end just yet from what im told
Let's face it, the guy is a pirate in business talking about clients and what not.
Now he has the hyper frantic look of a pirate, whose pirate ship full of booty has hit a rock, trying to reassure his shifty looking list of subscribers not to jump ship before it sinks,  that all he has to do is some running repairs to prevent that.

gallsman

Anyone whose service went down seen it come back?

Itchy

Quote from: gallsman on September 20, 2019, 12:55:51 PM
Anyone whose service went down seen it come back?

I have two. One went off yesterday, I am promised it will be back tonight. The other hasnt gone off yet at all.

Boycey

My main one still going, not at full power though, back-up providing updates regularly via Facebook but no timeframe confirmed yet. VOD working fine on both...

screenexile

Starting to notice mine not working as well... All the English sports channels not available anymore.

woakeme

Mine is mostly off also. Seen various reports from 48 hours to 4 weeks as to how long it will be down.