FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: Eire90 on March 27, 2023, 11:21:29 AM
would you say greece and ireland is about the same level these days so even the 2 games against greece would considered a 50/50

Looking at their recent results, they are no better or no worse than us.

seafoid

From the Bunker

Quote from: seafoid on March 27, 2023, 01:16:47 PM
Why are they in category 4 ?

Because that is their standard. We are just about in a Category above them.

From the Bunker

seafoid

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 27, 2023, 01:26:40 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 27, 2023, 01:16:47 PM
Why are they in category 4 ?

Because that is their standard. We are just about in a Category above them.
How can they be category 4 and simultaneously no better or no worse than us? Something has to give

Captain Scarlet

I would like to see Smallbone kept on with Cullen and AN Other.

Is it best to have Coleman on the right side of the back 3 with Doherty there? 
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

seafoid

seafoid

The total transfer value of the Irish team is around €100m, equivalent to Sheffield Utd.
The total transfer value of the French team is around €750m, equivalent to Barcelona

Itchy

Quote from: seafoid on March 27, 2023, 10:46:38 AM
Quote from: Itchy on March 24, 2023, 09:44:24 PM
Brian Kerr is 100% right here. If Kenny tells Ireland to try pass out from the back against France the way he did in the last campaign, they will rip us assunder on Monday.
Why would Kenny divulge his tactics during a press conference ?

Where did I say Kenny would or should divulge his tactics? That been said I hope he gets pragmatic as his tactics have been incredibly predictable and we could get a serious hammering tonight if he perseveres with a pass it out from the back everytime against a team 100 times better than us. And I'm no abdicating hoof ball either.

Capt Pat

Ogbene is in up front instead of Obafemi. Kenny couldn't find a place for Smallbone with all the galacticos we have in midfield.

quit yo jibbajabba

seafoid

Quote from: Capt Pat on March 27, 2023, 07:08:15 PM
Ogbene is in up front instead of Obafemi. Kenny couldn't find a place for Smallbone with all the galacticos we have in midfield.
Impact sub.

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Milltown Row2

Mbappe over 1.5 shots on target, France win, 8 or more corners 3/1

Fill your boots ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea