FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurganblue

How does hourihane not start here when your biggest chance to score is from a set piece?

weareros

Could all that muck around the goalmouth help us in the second half. The Swiss have only looked dangerous from long shots and scored one.

Itchy

You have to laugh. In a game we have to win, draw useless maje changes shape when we go behind. Hes a clown I'm afraid.

MayoBuck

Coleman has got 2 Swiss players booked with his antics.

BennyCake

rodney trotter

Brilliant save Randolph. Coleman poor all night, getting too mouthy, wether he feels he has to do that being captain.

Itchy

Gibraltar 2 Georgia 2

Just shows what a great point it was against Georgia

BennyCake

Quote from: Itchy on October 15, 2019, 09:25:37 PM
Gibraltar 2 Georgia 2

Just shows what a great point it was against Georgia

2-3 now

dec

At this point is it fairly certain that both Irish teams will be in the playoffs if they do not qualify directly?

weareros

Quote from: dec on October 15, 2019, 09:49:10 PM
At this point is it fairly certain that both Irish teams will be in the playoffs if they do not qualify directly?

Is it certain we make the playoffs. That is seeded based on that silly competition they ran recently and we are ranked second last, with the statelet last.

imtommygunn

I read somewhere there is potential of playing Northern Ireland in the playoff.

BennyCake

Hang on, top 2 qualify automatic, and 3rd place are in the play offs?

Itchy

JPGJOHNNYG

6 goals in 7 games, 2 of those games against Gibraltar. Says it all really.

macdanger2

Quote from: weareros on October 15, 2019, 09:53:18 PM
Quote from: dec on October 15, 2019, 09:49:10 PM

Is it certain we make the playoffs. That is seeded based on that silly competition they ran recently and we are ranked second last, with the statelet last.

I don't think we make the playoffs. 20 teams qualify from the 8 groups, 4 from the nations league. Bosnia & Herzegovina, Wales and Slovakia are all ahead of us in NL placings and currently not qualifying through their groups. I presume the NL division 4 winners aren't qualifying through their group