FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPGJOHNNYG

The players might not be great but they still play at a high level which makes you wander how the feck they are incapable of passing and holding onto the ball

JPGJOHNNYG

Before kick off i joked about the performance but alas we are getting are usual bag of nerves sh1te. It really is unwatchable on so many levels.

Mayo4Sam

Glenn Whelan and Shane Duffy, they're brutal and just hoof the thing
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Itchy

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on September 02, 2017, 05:49:57 PM
The players might not be great but they still play at a high level which makes you wander how the feck they are incapable of passing and holding onto the ball

They are instructed to hoof it and run after it. Not allowed to play. It's the o neill way

Syferus

Ireland are the one team anyone with a serious heart condition can watch safely, there's no danger of any excitement.

From the Bunker

I'm so wore out watching that I cannot type anymore.

JPGJOHNNYG

Well Ireland get themselves in a great qualifying position and then choke. Thst away Austria victory wasted now. They had 30 mins against 10 man Wales. They then deserved to lose to austria at home and lets be honest deserved to lose tonight. They never learn same shit every time. Absolute garbage. Jeez we can only hope for a 0-0 in dublin against the serbs and hopefully wales austria is a drsw tonight. Oneil and the team need a kick up the ass big time for that shite

mrdeeds

Worst Irish performance I've ever seen. Send the Dundalk team. At least they pass to each other.

straightred

hugely frustrating to watch. It was a flashback to the 80s. Even at that mcgeady had a half chance at the end - would have been daylight robbery though. Need to win on tuesday now but hard to see how that's even possible

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Syferus on September 02, 2017, 06:34:37 PM
Ireland are the one team anyone with a serious heart condition can watch safely, there's no danger of any excitement.

Quite the opposite the stress of watching Ireland play so badly is almost certainly bad for your health.

Syferus

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on September 02, 2017, 07:07:42 PM

Quite the opposite the stress of watching Ireland play so badly is almost certainly bad for your health.

Stress? It was basically two sides hoofing the ball up the field like five year-olds in the second half. It was amusing more than stressful.

It'd have taken either side having a player with skill to change the seemingly inevitable draw. First half we were brutal but we returned to our roots in the second half and channeled Big Jack and had the keeper and center backs lump the ball up to the centre forward and they were to made look as ordinary as we are.

Syferus

Oh Christ. Tony and Martin have just went full Marty-Cody..

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Syferus on September 02, 2017, 07:11:03 PM
Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on September 02, 2017, 07:07:42 PM

Stress? It was basically two sides hoofing the ball up the field like five year-olds in the second half. It was amusing more than stressful.

It'd have taken either side having a player with skill to change the seemingly inevitable draw. First half we were brutal but we returned to our roots in the second half and channeled Big Jack and had the keeper and center backs lump the ball up to the centre forward and they were to made look as ordinary as we are.

Your lucky you can take it in your stride. I reckon I age a few years with every match surprised the neighbours hadnt called the police after 90 mins of constant swearing at the TV. Bring back Trap all is forgiven lol

Captain Scarlet

Jaysus harsh on Georgia to say they were hoofing it in fairness.
Christ of almighty, I have been to and watched, some awful tripe but that was the worst. Was there a single pass or an attempt to keep the ball for more than ten seconds?!

Whelan was there as a shield and yet their midfielders seemed to never be under pressure and had time on the ball.
People slating Harry Arter when the lad can keep the ball as long as the others actually slide it five yards to him and don't just lump it up. Brady also seemed to be bypassed so what can they do.
Long was given nothing. I am not saying we are Brazil 1970 but we can surely play a few sideways balls and settle before we lump it.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

seafoid

Quote from: Captain Scarlet on September 02, 2017, 07:47:00 PM
Jaysus harsh on Georgia to say they were hoofing it in fairness.
Christ of almighty, I have been to and watched, some awful tripe but that was the worst. Was there a single pass or an attempt to keep the ball for more than ten seconds?!

Whelan was there as a shield and yet their midfielders seemed to never be under pressure and had time on the ball.
People slating Harry Arter when the lad can keep the ball as long as the others actually slide it five yards to him and don't just lump it up. Brady also seemed to be bypassed so what can they do.
Long was given nothing. I am not saying we are Brazil 1970 but we can surely play a few sideways balls and settle before we lump it.
compared to tomorrow
sideline cut over the bar from the Hogan stand side