FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Will that be Brady and Hendrick(suspended) out for the Moldova game.

laoislad

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 06, 2016, 09:28:13 PM
Will that be Brady and Kendrick(suspended) out for the Moldova game.
What makes you think his name is Kendrick!!

Hopefully Brady will be OK.  Hendrick will be suspended alright.
Sometimes you have to win playing ugly. 3 points is all that matters on a night like tonight.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ashman

Georgia were shite .  Ireland matched them.

stew

Quote from: ashman on October 06, 2016, 09:42:28 PM

Georgia were better, O'Neill has this team playing turgid shite, where was Hoolahan? McGeady? you know, creative players
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Aaron Boone

clarshack

Ireland at present is like watching Celtic under Ronnie Deila, absolutely horrendous stuff :(

uimhr ocht

First half we were poor the performance wasnt great but 3 pts when not at your best is crucial.

Canalman

Fwiw thought McClean was man of the match.

An ordeal to watch Ireland play and fair dues to the fans who show up regularly to do so. Not pleasing on the eye.

seafoid

Quote from: clarshack on October 07, 2016, 12:10:35 AM
Ireland at present is like watching Celtic under Ronnie Deila, absolutely horrendous stuff :(
when we're they decent last?

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: seafoid on October 07, 2016, 10:47:34 AM
Quote from: clarshack on October 07, 2016, 12:10:35 AM
when we're they decent last?

I thought we played quite well against those 9 Estonians 5 years ago

Esmarelda

Quote from: stew on October 06, 2016, 10:33:41 PM
Quote from: ashman on October 06, 2016, 09:42:28 PM

Georgia were better, O'Neill has this team playing turgid shite, where was Hoolahan? McGeady? you know, creative players
McGeady was injured. Playing him is not a solution nor is it something that O'Neill doesn't do.

laoislad

FT Wales 1 Georgia 1
Great result for Ireland that. Could go top of the group tonight as Serbia are playing Austria so hopefully a draw in that game also.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

omagh_gael

Wales can only draw 1-1 with Georgia. Could be a big result for rest of group. McLean said in list match interview they were much better than they expected, the result tonight would back that up.

Jell 0 Biafra

Georgia looked pretty good from what I saw (last 25 mins).  Fairly unlucky again with hitting the post.

SHEEDY

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on October 09, 2016, 06:58:29 PM
Georgia looked pretty good from what I saw (last 25 mins).  Fairly unlucky again with hitting the post.
i only watched 2nd half and thought georgia were well worth the draw and could easily have got all 3 points. big opportunity for ireland now to gain ground on wales.
nil satis nisi optimum