FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Should we discuss Euro 2016 in the Golf thread now?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Applesisapples

Quote from: stew on November 27, 2015, 07:30:14 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on November 27, 2015, 12:19:23 PM
I'm off to Orlando next year. I wanted to play a few rounds. The last time I was in the States it cost about $200 a round with club hire. Is there a cheaper way?

Yeah, don't play elite courses, I play excellent courses in Florida for thirty bucks, check online for specials and you will be sorted.
Any suggestions close to Orlando?

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Applesisapples

Fcuk me I'm one dopey cnut apologies I got confused :-[

AZOffaly

In fairness, there is a big Disneyland/World in both places, so you're close enough.

Maroon Manc

Michael Keane is been linked with a move to a number of premier league clubs in January, having a really good season apparently. I hope O'Neil and Keane are still on his case, its a position where we're desperate for someone coming through.

ballinaman

Quote from: Maroon Manc on December 04, 2015, 11:15:54 AM
Michael Keane is been linked with a move to a number of premier league clubs in January, having a really good season apparently. I hope O'Neil and Keane are still on his case, its a position where we're desperate for someone coming through.
Alan Judge should be worth a look in the Switerzland friendly...

Draw on December 12th will be massive for logistics of getting to and from games. Booked free cancellation accomodation in every host city with the exception of Bordeaux where prices are ridiculous, booked La Rochelle instead for there.

illdecide

What about his twin brother?
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Maroon Manc

Quote from: illdecide on December 04, 2015, 11:30:51 AM

What about his twin brother?

He's suffered a lot with injuries in the last 4 years, I was never that convinced about him anyway. Just checked he's 23 in January and doesn't appear to be doing that well at Preston. United must rate him as he's only on loan from the club. It was Michael who previously represented Ireland, I was told their father was from Dublin and given the School they went too over here I'm surprised they've not declared for Ireland.

Gold

Belgium,  Austria and Slovakia/Hungary would be our best bet

I would fancy a chance of a win against any of them
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Esmarelda

When will the fixtures/venues be announced for each group?

Boycey

Quote from: Esmarelda on December 12, 2015, 10:45:59 AM

The schedule is fixed already today is about assigning teams to groups and positions within that group

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/General/02/31/36/21/2313621_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Esmarelda

Quote from: Boycey on December 12, 2015, 10:59:06 AM
Quote from: Esmarelda on December 12, 2015, 10:45:59 AM

The schedule is fixed already today is about assigning teams to groups and positions within that group

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/General/02/31/36/21/2313621_DOWNLOAD.pdf
Ah, I see. Very good. Thanks.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

Quote from: laoislad on December 12, 2015, 12:09:57 PM
I hope we get England.

Why would ya want England and all the associated annoyance that would go along with it. We want a group with 3 like-minded sets of fans and to have a good time and maybe turn a half decent side over....