FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dec

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 07, 2015, 04:35:02 PM
If we beat Germany tomorrow night, does that f**k Scotland so?

If Scotland and Ireland both beat Poland and Scotland beat Gibraltar then Scotland and Poland will finish on 17 points and Scotland will have the tie break advantage for the 3rd place slot.

magpie seanie

Not optimistic at all for tonight bar I think the Poles will beat Scotland. Germany will have too much for us.

laoislad

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 08, 2015, 02:54:25 PM
Not optimistic at all for tonight bar I think the Poles will beat Scotland. Germany will have too much for us.
I think Scotland will beat Poland. Can see Germany beating us 3-0.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Main Street

Seeing as this ranks as one of  the poorest Irish team ever to  play a competitive  match, I suppose Germany will just about have that little bit too much for us.

Poland will  probably play a similar game that they did in Dublin, could win, could draw but not likely to lose to Scotland.

BennyCake

Germany will win handy tonight. It's up to Poland now.

Captain Obvious

Looking at the two line ups the Germans should win.

JPGJOHNNYG

No Shane long then, interesting. Stephen ward can also be a bit dodgy to say the least lol, anyway coybig get stuck in

JPGJOHNNYG

BennyCake

Poland 1 up.

It's all going according to plan. Moo hu ha ha etc...

From the Bunker

Thank god it's Jim Beglin rather than Ronnie on co-commentary. Make watching this a bit easier.

JPGJOHNNYG

Faroes 1 up making things easier for the north

JPGJOHNNYG

This is going to be a long night the amount of Germans unmarked in and around the box is frightening. The ref also seems cr@p.

BennyCake

BennyCake

How appropriate that Muller is taking the corners.

JPGJOHNNYG