FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: deiseach on September 10, 2013, 10:12:32 AM
Quote from: muppet on September 10, 2013, 10:06:44 AM
Quote from: deiseach on September 10, 2013, 10:02:11 AM
Quote from: muppet on September 09, 2013, 07:23:36 PM
Most of us would rather be outclassed playing the game properly rather than be beaten playing crap.

It'd be an interesting experiment in the long run, to see how many people would go to Lansdowne Road to see us playing the game properly and losing every time. I'd wager attendances would be better than playing crap and losing every time, but not by much.

Attendance would be higher if we had 1,000 hooters girls dancing all round the pitch. Not sure it would help though.

Well, surely the only measure that matters with respect to what people think of the team is bums on seats?

Agreed. Hooters girls it is then.
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

Hooters is great. I'll always remember my first huge basket of wings and a pitcher of piss Miller Lite in downtown Phoenix before heading in to a Phoenix Coyotes game. My eyes were popping out of my head, a lad straight off the plane from Ireland practically.

Great stuff, so yeah, I'll vote for the Hooters girls at the Aviva..

deiseach

As long as the pretty lady doesn't butcher Amhrán na bhFiann, why not?

Wildweasel74

I see our wee country (Northern Ireland to sensible people) got took down by those mighty Luxenbourgs, they couldnt stop sniggering on ITV about it

Captain Obvious

rodney trotter

Of course it is, Alaba had been the best player on the field like he was in Dublin.

5 Sams

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 10, 2013, 09:17:29 PM
I see our wee country (Northern Ireland to sensible people) got took down by those mighty Luxenbourgs, they couldnt stop sniggering on ITV about it

An OWC supporter tweeted earlier...."Fcuk that....beat by a radio station". Hard not to laugh. ;D
The Aristocrat Years

AQMP

To be fair to Wilson, the ball hit off Green and went to Alaba's feet

EC Unique

It's going to take an OWC man to sort this mess out. Who's got Martin O'Neill's number?

ballinaman

Good god I'm going to be a very drunk man in Cologne....might just stay in the pub over there.

rodney trotter

Quote from: ballinaman on September 10, 2013, 10:18:08 PM
Good god I'm going to be a very drunk man in Cologne....might just stay in the pub over there.

Germany still need a win for automatic Qualification, so it could be ugly.

ballinaman

Quote from: rodney trotter on September 10, 2013, 10:28:22 PM

Germany still need a point for automatic Qualification, so it could be ugly.
Jeeze, McShane and O'Dea to start? better bring bodybags with me...

rodney trotter

Quote from: ballinaman on September 10, 2013, 10:47:25 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on September 10, 2013, 10:28:22 PM

Germany still need a point for automatic Qualification, so it could be ugly.
Jeeze, McShane and O'Dea to start? better bring bodybags with me...

Ha, be lots of goals anyway.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 10, 2013, 09:17:29 PM

I don't know how NI do it. In recent years they seem to have beaten a lot more good teams than Ireland have but they are always liable to lose to the really crap teams as well. Whereas Ireland tend to beat all the bad teams but can only draw at best with good sides.