FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

thewobbler

The fella who came on for the last 2 minutes, is he any good? Never seen a player so keen to get on a pitch. Delighted for him to make his debut, whoever he is.

gerrykeegan

chipper is fighting traps case and doing well
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Declan

Liamo defending his mate Trap. Its amazing what a win against the Faroes can do.

Declan

The question to ask Liam is why do you think they played with a freedom tonight? I'd suggest that   it's because they know Trap is gone and Trap had nothing to do with it

thewobbler

Quote from: Declan on October 16, 2012, 09:05:02 PM
Liamo defending his mate Trap. Its amazing what a win against the Faroes can do.

Liam is right.

Ireland are punching at least at their weight with Trap. Not many Irish managers can say that.

Declan

QuoteIreland are punching at least at their weight with Trap. Not many Irish managers can say that.

Every manager since Giles with the exception of Staunton have had spells where we competed well.

Captain Obvious

It's currently Germany 4 Sweden 2 the Germans were leading 4-0.

gerrykeegan

Liamo, Giles, Bill and dumbo are a great panel.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

micko12368

Captain Obvious

Quote from: micko12368 on October 16, 2012, 09:23:42 PM
Sweden now only one behind 4-3
Yeah and after 38 minutes Portugal 0 Northern Ireland 1  :o

SHEEDY

4-4 ffs. thats a big bonus point for the swedes. germans let me down in my accum. wankers
nil satis nisi optimum

Captain Obvious

4-4 is bad result for the Irish. They will need to take points off Sweden twice and that's unlikely.

SHEEDY

Quote from: Captain Obvious on October 16, 2012, 09:48:40 PM
4-4 is bad result for the Irish. They will need to take points off Sweden twice and that's unlikely.
we really need to take 4pts from the swedes. germans were tearing the swedes a new one in the 1st half. switched off at ht.
nil satis nisi optimum