FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J OGorman

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 12, 2012, 09:06:00 PM
Come on supporters! Sing goddammit!

Emmm , be in the stadium supporting your country or act the smart hole on an internet forum?

AZOffaly

Bray wouldn't give up. There are a few lads trying, of course there are, but a lot of lads are going through the motions.

Jonah

I really hope that is tongue in cheek.
I'd hate to think anyone would rejoice in their country being embarrassed like this.

spuds

Quote from: Jonah on October 12, 2012, 09:13:42 PM

I'd hate to think anyone would rejoice in their country being embarrassed like this.
Schadenfreude
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

J OGorman

Quote from: Jonah on October 12, 2012, 09:13:42 PM

Doubt it. It's the done thing these days. English supporting Irish soccer fans turning their back on their national team (a country with the same population as Birmingham). I assumed he'd be watching a repeat of a Man Utd plc game or bidding on a pair of Ronaldo's nags on ebay rather than watching his country

From the Bunker

'Were do we go from here?' asks Ronnie Whelan. The nearest Dart station. In Fairness we are missing St. Ledger, Dunne, McClean.

deiseach

San Marino had a great chance there against England. They're making a better fist of it than us.

Captain Obvious

GalwayBayBoy

From the Bunker

The Dunphy rant is the only thing to wait for now!

Declan

First time I've ever left a game early. Shocking stuff. You don't have to be much of a footballer to run around and try

Captain Obvious

None of the Germans impressed Ronnie Whelan he gave Jon Walters the man of the match. 1-6 it ended.

stew

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 12, 2012, 09:32:04 PM
The Dunphy rant is the only thing to wait for now!

Trapp will be gone, I know the Germans are great and all but ffs San Marino and playing the Englanders and faring better than Ireland.

There is not much coming through, may as well forget about going to Rio, Ireland are officially shite!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Jonah

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Jonah on October 12, 2012, 09:42:08 PM
Bring back Big Mick McCarty

To be fair he brought through a load of young Irish players once after Jack left. Looks like someone will have to do the same now.