FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballinaman

Quote from: red hander on December 05, 2011, 08:06:05 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on December 04, 2011, 08:07:07 PM
Quote from: The Worker on December 03, 2011, 04:10:23 PM
Anyone here going to the finals?
Flying to Berlin on Thursday 7th June. Booked the flights for 80euro last Wednesday, gamble paid off.Tickets sorted, haven't looked into accommodation yet. Going to be some craic!

Poznan hotel prices are ridiculous for June. May have to stay fair bit outside of city.  Looking at Berlin for flights too, but I refuse to travel Ryanair and line that wee b**tard's pockets
Poznan soccer campsite looks like the best option. 23 euro for night and ya get tent, matress and sleeping bag included. Few KM north of the city, 10km from the stadium.

imtommygunn

Flying to berlin on the 9th. No idea how to get tickets. Camp site in Poznan sounds good. Might look at booking it now.

Berlin to Poland should be alright on the train I suspect.

ballinaman

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 05, 2011, 09:23:23 PM
Flying to berlin on the 9th. No idea how to get tickets. Camp site in Poznan sounds good. Might look at booking it now.

Booked the campsite for the saturday and sunday night in Poznan. Get your skates on lads, only 300 tents. Staying in Berlin on the thursday and friday night. Train is grand, 3 and a half hours or something.

imtommygunn

Have you a link to the one you talk about? Not coming up in google...

imtommygunn

Declan

Flights to Berlin booked for the Italian game with Swiss Air (180 return)r. Campsite in Poznan as well. Happy days

ludermor

Quote from: ballinaman on December 05, 2011, 09:54:37 PM

Booked the campsite for the saturday and sunday night in Poznan. Get your skates on lads, only 300 tents. Staying in Berlin on the thursday and friday night. Train is grand, 3 and a half hours or something.
Jeez Ballinaman ill be tracking ya! Flying into berlin friday morning stayng there friday night and booked the campsite for the saturday and sunday.

ballinaman

Quote from: ludermor on December 05, 2011, 10:53:09 PM

Jeez Ballinaman ill be tracking ya! Flying into berlin friday morning stayng there friday night and booked the campsite for the saturday and sunday.
ha, goodman. Thinking of booking wombats hostel in Berlin, stayed there before and its class and handy for boozers. Have nothing booked for gdansk yet. Read that Sopot is a good spot, train ride out of city but beaches are supposed to be lovely.

ludermor

Quote from: ballinaman on December 05, 2011, 10:57:41 PM
Quote from: ludermor on December 05, 2011, 10:53:09 PM

ha, goodman. Thinking of booking wombats hostel in Berlin, stayed there before and its class and handy for boozers. Have nothing booked for gdansk yet. Read that Sopot is a good spot, train ride out of city but beaches are supposed to be lovely.
good stuff ill have a word with my crew tomorrow.

AQMP

Denn Forever

Man U's loss night was a bid to gain Rooney sympathy?  The things Man U do for the English FA.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

deiseach

He was always likely to have it reduced. Didn't the same thing happen with Liam Brady when he got a three match ban for Euro 88? And let the record show I don't want what happened to Liam Brady after that to happen to Rooney . . . 

High Wide and Handsome

we should get this rory donnelly fella involved asap. he is being linked with liverpool, swansea and everton so obviously is decent. ni u21 at the minute but think we could could change that  ::)
"Swing er over!"

Declan

LAKE MALTA - IRISH FAN VILLAGE EURO 2012

DBSportsTours is proud to announce that Lake Malta will be the home of the Irish Fans for the duration of the Euro 2012 tournament.

Now, where could one go to play golf, go skiing, ride a bike, sunbathe, visit a water park, ride a tobogan, get your dinner, have a beer or simply go for a stroll? Well, Malta Lake is the place! Lake Malta of course :-) Nobody gets left out from the fun to be had around the lake. Try your hand at mini-golf or get serious and try the driving range. Braver folk can get onto the dry ski slope. To the east of the lake is the New Poznan Zoo which can be reached on foot or by the small steam train service. Basically, you can't fail to have fun here! This amazing venue is also a 5 minute drive to the main city centre and only a 30 minute walk.  Words can't describe how perfect this venue is, you will all agree come June.

In the entertainment area, we will also have the best of Irish bands both young and old plus lots more which will be revealed over the coming weeks.

No stone has gone unturned, we will also be running day return coaches to the game in Gdansk.

Until the website www.irishfanvillage.com goes live early next week with all the relevant information for your Euro 2012 trip, can you please follow us on facebook for the most upto date information.
Please add us on Facebook  http://www.facebook.com/IrishFanVillage
Please follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/irishfanvillage

The Irish Fan Village - More than Just a Campsite.
Thanks for signing up through www.dbsportstours.ie for information on the Irish Fan Village Euro 2012.

Unsubscribe ciaranf2@hotmail.com from this list.

Copyright (C) 2012 DB Sports Tours Ltd All rights reserved.

Forward this email to a friend
Update your profile