Player surrounded. How do you get out of that?

Started by Denn Forever, August 18, 2008, 11:38:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyssam5

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 18, 2008, 08:58:15 PM
Quoteand this isnt being all high and mighty after saturday either cos i still dont think tyrone are good enough to win the AI but your mouthing stinks of fear and bitterness

Typical Tyone tactic. Resort to geralizations like this to stifle any debate. You lads always want to bring down the tone of the debate just like you bring down football games to your level.

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
Debate he says, the biggest and bitterest WUM on the site!  ;D

tyssam5

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 18, 2008, 08:59:47 PM
QuoteI don't have a tape player anymore, do they have that on DVD? Surprising how shite this stuff is when you look back on it. Golden Years me balls, you just had a team that was professionally fit playing basketball.

You are just jealous no-one remembers that Tyrone team yet that Kerry team are immortal.

Immortal in Kerry maybe, I'm sure most young lads up and down the country today just think Pat Spillane is an eejit and a spoofer. Few would realise that in his day he was a competent half-back.

Mike Sheehy

QuoteFew would realise that in his day he was a competent half-back.

He wasnt at half back when he buried Tyrone hopes with that wonder-goal. You have never produced a player that would
be worthy of lacing the bould Pat's boots.

Gaffer

[/quote]

Immortal in Kerry maybe, I'm sure most young lads up and down the country today just think Pat Spillane is an eejit and a spoofer. Few would realise that in his day he was a competent half-back.
[/quote]

And he wasn't bad at full-back either!!!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Gaffer

that wonder-goal.

[/quote]

There was only one wonder=goal at Croker !! MUGSY'S!!!!!!

And Spillane can lace his own feckin' boots

tyssam5

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 18, 2008, 09:05:08 PM
QuoteFew would realise that in his day he was a competent half-back.

He wasnt at half back when he buried Tyrone hopes with that wonder-goal. You have never produced a player that would
be worthy of lacing the bould Pat's boots.

I honestly don't remember that goal. The days of Kerry burying Tyrone's hopes are long gone my friend. Reach up to those 2 chips on your shoulder if you need reminding.

Mike Sheehy

QuoteDebate he says, the biggest and bitterest WUM on the site!

You must be kidding, you have got that backwards...its a case of one Kerryman against 100's of jealous, bitter Tymoanie WUM's constantly having a go at the mighty Kingdom and our unparalled record.

tyssam5

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 18, 2008, 09:08:33 PM

You must be kidding, you have got that backwards...its a case of one Kerryman against 100's of jealous, bitter Tymoanie WUM's constantly having a go at the mighty Kingdom and our unparalled record.

Fair play to you taking the time to edumacate us.

Gaffer

Noticable that none of your fellow county supporters are coming to your help in this debate!!!

Mike Sheehy

QuoteI honestly don't remember that goal.

Yeah, you're probably one of these lads who think football was invented in 2002. You're as bad as the Armagh lads. Between ye, the historical chips on ye're shoulders when it comes to Kerry are unreal.

Mike Sheehy

QuoteNoticable that none of your fellow county supporters are coming to your help in this debate

They know that one Kerryman is enough to handle you lightweights.

Bulwinkle

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 18, 2008, 09:08:33 PM

I suppose i am Jealous

I am not bitter

I am not from Tyrone

I am not a Wum

I am not having a go at Kerry

..i hope that the weather is nice in your world...it is raining where i am...however i am sure that where you are it is not rain, but just nourishment for the little plants.

Gaffer

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on August 18, 2008, 09:14:24 PM
QuoteNoticable that none of your fellow county supporters are coming to your help in this debate

They know that one Kerryman is enough to handle you lightweights.

What a laugh!!! Thats what the Kerry manager said to his players before All Ireland Semi 2003

Mike Sheehy

Quote..i hope that the weather is nice in your world...it is raining where i am...however i am sure that where you are it is not rain, but just nourishment for the little plants.

Look, I know you had a good win on Sunday but lay off the drugs. Just stick with the celebratory pints.

Mike Sheehy

and whats with the stupid beard growing fad. Its like they are the anti-spice boys..instead of wearing white suits they grow beards.