season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shortso79

T Fearon

Same section this Saturday, but much further back (in double letters).Mightily pleased!

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: T Fearon on August 06, 2014, 02:42:03 PM
Same section this Saturday, but much further back (in double letters).Mightily pleased!

double letters are ok unless your stuck with uu or v v, then your fooked, grey concrete blocking your view and then abuse from the poor lads in wheel chairs who go mad if you stand up for a sec even to scratch your piles

T Fearon

thankfully not anywhere near as far back as UU and no piles to scratch either ;D

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: T Fearon on August 06, 2014, 04:24:07 PM
thankfully not anywhere near as far back as UU and no piles to scratch either ;D

happy days so

NP 76

I was just wondering if any one on here has the 10 year tickets for the all Ireland finals. My father has them and they are up for renewal this year at a cost of 3500 euro. That leaves it 175 euro for an all Ireland ticket. Is that what they expect us to pay to watch football in the near future.  I was just curious to see what other people were going to do about renewing them or not. Thanks

orangeman

Quote from: NP 76 on August 11, 2014, 12:01:43 AM
I was just wondering if any one on here has the 10 year tickets for the all Ireland finals. My father has them and they are up for renewal this year at a cost of 3500 euro. That leaves it 175 euro for an all Ireland ticket. Is that what they expect us to pay to watch football in the near future.  I was just curious to see what other people were going to do about renewing them or not. Thanks

175 is expensive for a match no matter if the seats are middle of the stand. I couldn't see tickets rising from 80 to 175 in 10 years but then again you'd never know. Business is business.

balladmaker

Has anyone received their renewed season ticket in the post before Christmas?

From the Bunker

Quote from: NP 76 on August 11, 2014, 12:01:43 AM

Somebody has to pay for Dublin underage structure. Anyway, I suppose with Dublin's emergence as a real Power there will be loads of corporates out there that this money would be a small fry investment to guarantee AI final tickets to an inevitable final involving Dublin.

Craigyhill Terror

Quote from: balladmaker on December 25, 2019, 12:24:27 AM
Has anyone received their renewed season ticket in the post before Christmas?

Renewed my dad's on November 15 and it just dropped through the door today

mmainsider1973

1989 State Papers finally released today. - 'Haughey promises Mayo GAA ' Famine is nearly over'

https://combatarena.ie/1989-state-papers-haughey-promises-mayo-gaa-famine-is-nearly-over/

Blowitupref

On the Irish examiner

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

RedHand88

Unbelievable. Its almost as if they knew.

Rossfan

It will be a right kick in the teeth for the most loyal supporters if there isn't some recompense in the event of no further games in 2020.
Least they could do is give a Credit for renewals if no refunds.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Ambrose

Quote from: Rossfan on April 14, 2020, 09:48:51 AM
It will be a right kick in the teeth for the most loyal supporters if there isn't some recompense in the event of no further games in 2020.
Least they could do is give a Credit for renewals if no refunds.

We've had great value over the last 12 years, on the odd occasion we weren't able to make it to a game, the tickets were always used by friends and family. We've got free entry into other county games and club finals that we probably wouldn't otherwise have attended. We won't be looking for a refund.
You can't live off history and tradition forever