Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddyjohn

Quote from: Hurlingballs on March 25, 2016, 01:41:05 PM
Always so quick to defend sie, not one person mentioned snap chat. It was infact a watsapp group and plenty off people have the proof. But sure argued away there about facts

Then get a pic and put it up!

I've heard this story also but that is what it is until somebody proves it, a story without proof, that could have serious implications for PJOM.

Seamroga in exile

Always so quick to defend sie, not one person mentioned snap chat. It was infact a watsapp group and plenty off people have the proof. But sure argued away there about facts
There you go. I was told it was a snap chat by one boy and and a whatsapp by another. If they're gong to make up stuff they should at least get their story sorted before putting out there.  ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

north_antrim_hound

Right so you know nothing but hearsay on the investigation but your on here predicting the outcome

I disapproved of this being discussed on a public forum and expressed my view later when you decided our dirty linen should be washed in public
Your opinion on anything doesn't really hold any substance after your post the last few years
Our current manager expressed the same view but was man enough to hold his hands up and apologise in a newspaper
I requested you do the same thing but it seems your not made of the same stuff

When you come on here and say you where wrong about certain people you lambasted and there where other forces at play then I might change my mind

Your supposed info on the current situation I take with a pinch of salt because if these past inaccurate negative comments

And spare me the MOVE ON speech as your pretty good and digging it up the past when it suits you

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 25, 2016, 01:53:00 PM
balls.  There's always clowns to make shit up.  Smokie himself said it was balls.  So spread your shit somewhere else
I heard it was a snap chat. Now it's whatsapp. It's a load of cra........

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 25, 2016, 02:01:16 PM
Right so you know nothing but hearsay on the investigation but your on here predicting the outcome

I disapproved of this being discussed on a public forum and expressed my view later when you decided our dirty linen should be washed in public
Your opinion on anything doesn't really hold any substance after your post the last few years
Our current manager expressed the same view but was man enough to hold his hands up and apologise in a newspaper

When you come on here and say you where wrong about certain people you lambasted and there where other forces at play then I might change my mind

Your supposed info on the current situation I take with a pinch of salt because if these past inaccurate negative comments

And spare me the MOVE ON speech as your pretty good and digging it up the past when it suits you
I said if. Small word, easily missed.  ;)

And like I've said on here a few times now, I know what kevin ryan did and how he treated players at our club, and indeed our club as a whole.  I'll not be apologising to him or you. Pj apologised about how he didn't know how tough it was to manage the county. That's a different matter. Nothing else.

You seem besotted by Kevin ryan.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 25, 2016, 02:02:36 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 25, 2016, 02:01:16 PM

I said if. Small word, easily missed.  ;)

And like I've said on here a few times now, I know what kevin ryan did and how he treated players at our club, and indeed our club as a whole.  I'll not be apologising to him or you. Pj apologised about how he didn't know how tough it was to manage the county. That's a different matter. Nothing else.

You seem besotted by Kevin ryan.

That doesn't sound like an apology or an attmitance of wrongfull blame
So I'll just take that PJ with all his flaws Is twice the man you are and he has my respect for what he said
You don't

Seamroga in exile

Wrongful blame.  Lol. I suggest you read my post again and stop trying to twist things to fulfill your personal vendetta against me. You're obsessed lad.   ;)

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 25, 2016, 02:20:06 PM
Wrongful blame.  Lol.  ;)

wrongful
ˈrɒŋfʊl,-f(ə)l/
adjective
(of an act) not fair, just, or legal.
"he is suing the police for wrongful arrest"
synonyms:   unjustified, unwarranted, unjust, unfair, undue, undeserved, uncalled for, unreasonable, unnecessary, groundless, indefensible, inappropriate, improper, unlawful, illegal, illegitimate, illicit

blame
bleɪm/
verb
feel or declare that (someone or something) is responsible for a fault or wrong.

synonyms:   hold responsible, hold accountable, hold liable, place/lay the blame
There you go sorry you struggling with these words I forget who Imm dealing with

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 25, 2016, 02:20:06 PM
Wrongful blame.  Lol. I suggest you read my post again and stop trying to twist things to fulfill your personal vendetta against me. You're obsessed lad.   ;)

You had a personal vendetta going for a while yourself so you would know

Seamroga in exile

No. You aren't paying attention. I'm posting no more on this. You're embarrassing yourself enough.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 25, 2016, 02:31:11 PM
No. You aren't paying attention. I'm posting no more on this. You're embarrassing yourself enough.

You have embarrassed yourself to ,doesn't stop you repeating it

Hurlingballs

No smoke without fire or should I say Smokie? I think that was the gist off the message was it? I'll mention nothing more on the matter! But it will be interesting to see what happens in coming weeks

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Hurlingballs on March 25, 2016, 02:35:12 PM
No smoke without fire or should I say Smokie? I think that was the gist off the message was it? I'll mention nothing more on the matter! But it will be interesting to see what happens in coming weeks
why don't you ask Smokie?  I mean, he is allegedly the receiver of the message, correct? Surely he'd know.

Sleeping giant

A busy week on the old Gaa board this week lads  ;D
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

paddyjohn

Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 25, 2016, 03:07:00 PM
A busy week on the old Gaa board this week lads  ;D

Better than Corrie or Brookside.