The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Quote from: rodney trotter on October 05, 2015, 11:40:45 PM
His final season with Dortmund wasn't a success,  in the relagation mix for a good while before getting a Europa spot

Ancelotti has a better cv and managed in 4 different countries,  Kloop is only proven in the Bundesliga, albeit getting to 1 champions league final  and 2 Bundesliga titles.
Better CV than the last manager which was just a championship play off trophy?

rodney trotter

No a better cv then kloop since they are the names being linked.

laoislad

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 05, 2015, 11:26:05 PM
Reckon Klopp was a done deal before the Brodge got the door. They have to pretend otherwise of course. It's great news for you guys, you couldn't have hoped for better.
I won't believe it until I see the picture of him holding the scarf on the pitch.
I'm still waiting for the announcement that it will be Gary Monk or Sean Dyche.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Hound

His final season with Dortmund wasn't a success,  in the relagation mix for a good while before getting a Europa spot

did they actually get high enough for a Europa spot that year? I thought they finished 5th or 6th bottom and that was the end of him?

gawa316

Quote from: Hound on October 06, 2015, 04:23:16 PM

did they actually get high enough for a Europa spot that year? I thought they finished 5th or 6th bottom and that was the end of him?

Yeah they finished 7th and qualified for the Europa league and also lost to Wolfsburg in the cup final.

StGallsGAA

I see Fowler says he'd like a coaching role with the new manager.  Its doubtful if Klopp needs someone to show the younger players how best to snort coke!

gawa316

Quote from: StGallsGAA on October 06, 2015, 07:40:28 PM
I see Fowler says he'd like a coaching role with the new manager.  Its doubtful if Klopp needs someone to show the younger players how best to snort coke!
`
Jaysus man, does that actually sound funny in your head??

muppet

It is a strange season where Liverpool are 4 points ahead of Chelsea and it is the former that sacks their manager.
MWWSI 2017

Armamike

Quote from: gawa316 on October 06, 2015, 07:47:08 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on October 06, 2015, 07:40:28 PM
`
Jaysus man, does that actually sound funny in your head??

Fine tuned his craft in the same comedy clubs as Overthebar and ECunique.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

T Fearon

Klopp in no rush to say yes.Possibly waiting on a big job to become available

Tony Baloney

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 06, 2015, 10:35:41 PM
Chuckle Brothers.

That could be said of Liverpools game plans... To me ... To you... To me ...to you
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AZOffaly

Klopp apparently travelling to Liverpool tomorrow.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 07, 2015, 10:32:11 AM
Klopp apparently travelling to Liverpool tomorrow.

Tranmere looking a new manager?