Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

I use fabiptv.com - £9.50/month. Very happy with it and they provide very prompt and knowledgeable support.

laoislad

I also use fabiptv. Can't fault it at all.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

This https://fabiptv.com/cart.php?

The page is full of spelling mistakes so I thought it looked a bit dodgy.

Hardy

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 08, 2018, 07:50:07 PM

Yes. I don't remember noticing spelling mistakes - and I would!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Hardy on June 08, 2018, 07:57:06 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 08, 2018, 07:50:07 PM

Yes. I don't remember noticing spelling mistakes - and I would!
Indeed you would. I'll give it a lash then as my flawless sub is up and they now want paid in bitcoin.

NAG1

Can you run these IPTV apps on a fire stick or would it not have enough capacity?
Sorry in advance if it is a silly question.

Mhic Easmuint

Quote from: NAG1 on June 13, 2018, 12:12:13 PM
Can you run these IPTV apps on a fire stick or would it not have enough capacity?
Yep they can run on Firestick as well using the likes of Perfect Player, Smart IPTV

Sweeper 123

Ok Folks i dont have or useIPTV and clicked on the link  https://fabiptv.com/cart.php? to set up;

Can someone spell out to me how i set this up get the info they require and how do i know if my TVs are compatible ? Do i need a box of somesort?

Boycey

Quote from: Sweeper 123 on June 13, 2018, 12:18:08 PM
Ok Folks i dont have or useIPTV and clicked on the link  https://fabiptv.com/cart.php? to set up;

Can someone spell out to me how i set this up get the info they require and how do i know if my TVs are compatible ? Do i need a box of somesort?

Unless you have an LG or Samsung smart TV or an Android TV you will have to get a box or device of some sort. Click on the three lines on the top left and go to knowledgebase and there's guides for all devices. There are plenty of guides on YouTube also

Itchy

I'd be wary of spending much on Fab IPTV. The big boys are all under pressure and likely to be closed. Its already starting. I the small independent ones you want to be looking at.

Boycey - There are two apps you can use for a smart TV.

Smart IPTV - cheapest but also the most unreliable
Smart STB - 25 euro after a free trial for 1 week. Much better than the other one. It is a Mag box emulator which means, if your provider supplies it, you will get all the features from the Mag. The best being catch-up if your provider does it. Mine does and I get 14 days of catch up on 99% of the channels which means I cant ever miss a show.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: NAG1 on June 13, 2018, 12:12:13 PM
Yes. I have Perfect Player hosted by fabiptv on my Firestick. Changed over from flawless at the weekend there as flawless wanted paid in bitcoin and I hadn't the energy to fanny about with it. If you want instructions PM me.

Itchy

Quote from: Itchy on June 13, 2018, 01:28:02 PM
I'd be wary of spending much on Fab IPTV. The big boys are all under pressure and likely to be closed. Its already starting. I the small independent ones you want to be looking at.

Smart STB - 25 euro after a free trial for 1 week. Much better than the other one. It is a Mag box emulator which means, if your provider supplies it, you will get all the features from the Mag. The best being catch-up if your provider does it. Mine does and I get 14 days of catch up on 99% of the channels which means I cant ever miss a show.

Should have also said if its an Android TV or Box I would recommend the following two Apps

STB EMU
Nitro STB

Again, both mag box emulators.

Perfect Player I would stay a million miles away from because any supplier who is giving you there M3U files is basically sharing their server location with  the world and will be targeted by SKY and the like. Quite a lot of suppliers are refusing to supply m3u files now.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Itchy on June 13, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

Should have also said if its an Android TV or Box I would recommend the following two Apps

STB EMU
Nitro STB

Perfect Player I would stay a million miles away from because any supplier who is giving you there M3U files is basically sharing their server location with  the world and will be targeted by SKY and the like. Quite a lot of suppliers are refusing to supply m3u files now.
Will these apps onto a Firestick or best to buy a box from ebay?

Itchy

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 13, 2018, 01:48:20 PM
Quote from: Itchy on June 13, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

STB EMU
Nitro STB

Will these apps onto a Firestick or best to buy a box from ebay?

STB EMU and Nitro will both go onto firestick. STB EMU is in the app store but i think you have to side load Nitro.

Boycey

Itchy, yeah I forgot about smart STB. I have it for the sub you recommended me but my old sub still works on smartiptv and I tend to default to it as its quicker to load and I don't find it unreliable at all... Obviously no catch-up but to be honest I've never missed it