Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 05, 2018, 09:20:28 PM
Only saw this there now. Sie's comments will keep us entertained at least ;D

We could have done a lot worse.
I don't know how we'd expect anyone better.

ciaran1988

Massive weekend coming up for our clubs in the Ulster finals. Ballycran will be confident after beating Slaughtneil and while I can see a tight enough game I expect Cushendall to win by around 4 points. In the intermediate final I wouldn't be surprised to see it finish level after the 60 minutes. Keady are the value bet in my opinion but hopefully St Galls can do it. In the junior I can't see past Cushendun i really think they are the best junior champions we have had in the last few years and while Castleblayney aren't any mugs at this level I see cushendun running out handy enough winners. Can't believe they are 11/8 with BoyleSports

Jesusjones

Quote from: ciaran1988 on November 05, 2018, 11:11:38 PM
Massive weekend coming up for our clubs in the Ulster finals. Ballycran will be confident after beating Slaughtneil and while I can see a tight enough game I expect Cushendall to win by around 4 points. In the intermediate final I wouldn't be surprised to see it finish level after the 60 minutes. Keady are the value bet in my opinion but hopefully St Galls can do it. In the junior I can't see past Cushendun i really think they are the best junior champions we have had in the last few years and while Castleblayney aren't any mugs at this level I see cushendun running out handy enough winners. Can't believe they are 11/8 with BoyleSports

11/8 for Cushendun is free money. They have been untouchable in Antrim and Ulster so far. I realise this may come back to bite me but I'm sticking my neck out. In the senior and intermediate finals it could go either way.

Kevin Ryan couldn't make progress a few years ago with a better panel of players than we have now.

ciaran1988

Cushendun 8/15 now on Paddy Power and BoyleSports

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sheugh Water

Quote from: ciaran1988 on November 06, 2018, 04:08:08 PM
Cushendun 8/15 now on Paddy Power and BoyleSports

Got them at 11/8 in treb with Cushendall and keady

MoChara

They were 6/4 this morning on Paddy power someones been reading the forum 😂

Milltown Row2

Quote from: MoChara on November 06, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

You've got to keep that stuff off line lol!

A great value bet is Keady tbh.. we'll give it a lash and see but I've said before we've not beaten them.. see McCormack was on team of the week, he must be near my age !
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ciaran1988

I made sure I was on first before I posted it here  :). I got a hefty bit on with Paddy Power at 6/4, BoyleSports would only let me have half my stake at 11/8, I got the rest on at 6/5 with them. It's my biggest bet this season bar backing St. John's at 11/8 in the first leg of their game versus Ballycastle.
My only worry with the Cushendun bets is the forecast weather

Sweeper 123

With award season starting - can I ask at what age shoul you start awarding player of the year / most improved etc. I am aware some clubs start at u6

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 06, 2018, 08:00:37 PM

A great value bet is Keady tbh.. we'll give it a lash and see but I've said before we've not beaten them.. see McCormack was on team of the week, he must be near my age !

He's not that old  ;D late 30's maybe.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ciaran1988 on November 07, 2018, 12:51:46 AM
I made sure I was on first before I posted it here  :). I got a hefty bit on with Paddy Power at 6/4, BoyleSports would only let me have half my stake at 11/8, I got the rest on at 6/5 with them. It's my biggest bet this season bar backing St. John's at 11/8 in the first leg of their game versus Ballycastle.
My only worry with the Cushendun bets is the forecast weather

They wont have any issues , that bet is safe.

Jesusjones

Quote from: johnnycool on November 07, 2018, 09:19:01 AM

He'd be 39-40.

johnnycool

Quote from: Jesusjones on November 07, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

He'd be 39-40.

Aye and MR2 is of a later vintage, a fine vintage all the same.   ;)

Don't think the bould PJ is with Keady this year, he was last year IIRC.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on November 07, 2018, 11:31:14 AM
Quote from: Jesusjones on November 07, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

He'd be 39-40.

Aye and MR2 is of a later vintage, a fine vintage all the same.   ;)

Don't think the bould PJ is with Keady this year, he was last year IIRC.

He's only a nipper ffs! Oh to be 39 or 40 again!