Premier League 20/21

Started by Hereiam, August 05, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GJL

Does Alisson get an assist for the second one? 🤔

Milltown Row2

Quote from: delgany on February 13, 2021, 12:56:37 PM
https://t.co/ZMHOWOeQZY?amp=1

Thanks, it's been great viewing so far!!

Great new signing and keeper still having brain farts!!

Mo and Bobby's goal was something else

VAR still getting people talking
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dearg

Liverpool absolutely bossed that game for 80mins and were well worth their 1 goal lead.
That VAR decision to give the Leicester goal then changed it completely.
Crazy game.

BennyCake

Liverpool remind me of Donegal in 2013. Collapsing spectacularly.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: GJL on February 13, 2021, 02:16:02 PM

He should maybe leave, change his name, come back and see if anyone notices

sid waddell

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on February 13, 2021, 02:25:06 PM
Quote from: GJL on February 13, 2021, 02:16:02 PM

He should maybe leave, change his name, come back and see if anyone notices
He doesn't have quite as good a name as Billy Burns for doing that

Captain Obvious

A game like last Sunday that heading towards a 1-1 draw until Allison chose to intervene again.

Sportacus

I say this with the benefit of hindsight, but Liverpool would be in a better place if they'd stuck with Henderson and Fabinho in midfield and trusted their young centre halves.
Mind you, you'd think they were the only team ever had an injury!

Dearg

Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 13, 2021, 02:56:31 PM
A game like last Sunday that heading towards a 1-1 draw until Allison chose to intervene again.
it was heading towards a 1-0 to be fair. That VAR call could have gone either way IMO.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Sportacus on February 13, 2021, 02:59:01 PM
I say this with the benefit of hindsight, but Liverpool would be in a better place if they'd stuck with Henderson and Fabinho in midfield and trusted their young centre halves.

An injury...............

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on February 13, 2021, 03:00:57 PM

An injury...............

It's a squad game nowadays, fail to prepare, prepare to fail
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Dearg on February 13, 2021, 02:59:06 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 13, 2021, 02:56:31 PM
it was heading towards a 1-0 to be fair. That VAR call could have gone either way IMO.
Lucky it wasn't a penalty instead of free kick. VAR rarely overrule the on field ref when not a clear and obvious error.

Jell 0 Biafra

If liverpool finish outside of the top 4, but win the CL, does 4th place lose out on CL qualification?

Rich Ricci

Alisson costs Liverpool again. No communication with Kabak, has to make sure that the defender knows not go for it or else stay in his goal. Had another brain fart shortly after when instead of letting a long ball runs into his box and pick it up he'd kicked it straight back to Leicester. (Not sure if that lead to the build up for Leicester's 3rd goal. Don't think it did) He'd need to sort himself out fast.

First time I've genuinely thought Liverpool may not make top 4 given their current form and the Chelsea revival under Tuchel.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 13, 2021, 03:06:06 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on February 13, 2021, 03:00:57 PM

An injury...............

It's a squad game nowadays, fail to prepare, prepare to fail

Count the injuries MR2 when ye get a chance. Add 3 from the last matchday alone. First 4 (four) choice centre halves out. 3 for the season. But aye fail to prepare blah blah