Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J OGorman

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on March 03, 2011, 09:49:01 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 02, 2011, 11:00:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDbIr3DILNc&feature=player_embedded

That Rooney dive for those who missed it. Should've been booked.

That is a blatant dive

Im no Rooney or Man U fan, but that was NOT a dive. Rooney's left leg catches Terry's left shin knocking it against his own right leg causing him to trip up.. definitely NOT a dive

Dinny Breen

Rooney didn't dive but it the current EPL the penalty at end was as clear cut as they come.
#newbridgeornowhere

Boycey

You gotta love the way Unied gets under so many peoples skins :D.

Most right minded people would agree that United got a huge break on Saturday but that Chelsea got any luck that was going on Tuesdsy night but here we are two days after incident with otherwise sensible people producing lists of Uniteds "indiscretions" the other night. Rooney dive, ffs he tripped over either the defenders feet or his own, a nothing incident. I could go on but I won't

That's football fans I suppose....

magpie seanie

Quote from: J OGorman on March 03, 2011, 10:43:45 AM
Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on March 03, 2011, 09:49:01 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 02, 2011, 11:00:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDbIr3DILNc&feature=player_embedded

That Rooney dive for those who missed it. Should've been booked.

That is a blatant dive

Im no Rooney or Man U fan, but that was NOT a dive. Rooney's left leg catches Terry's left shin knocking it against his own right leg causing him to trip up.. definitely NOT a dive

Exactly. If it happened outside the box it would be a free 99 times out of 100. Anyone who calls it a dive is actually visually impaired.

ross4life

Quote from: Dinny Breen on March 03, 2011, 10:49:38 AM
Rooney didn't dive but it the current EPL the penalty at end was as clear cut as they come.

As clear cut as one of those Chamakh gets.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Declan

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

Surprise suprise fergie charged by the FA. if Saint Martin doesn't ref another United game then it's success for fergie.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ross4life on March 03, 2011, 04:36:39 PM
Surprise suprise fergie charged by the FA. if Saint Martin doesn't ref another United game then it's success for fergie.

And do you think he shouldn't have been charged?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

You will be all happy to hear another three years of Carrick.

magpie seanie

Quote from: ross4life on March 03, 2011, 04:53:47 PM

It must have been just me but I thought he was just about ok the other night. One of his better games. If only there was a bit of cut to him. I suppose you can get away with it these days to a large extent.  ::)

Groucho

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 03, 2011, 04:57:31 PM

It must have been just me but I thought he was just about ok the other night. One of his better games. If only there was a bit of cut to him. I suppose you can get away with it these days to a large extent.  ::)

He even makes Ray Wilkins look exciting :D
I like to see the fairways more narrow, then everyone would have to play from the rough, not just me

The Worker

About time fergie got charged!

united have been getting off with incidents for a long time, i would say David Gill's position on the Board of the FA would have a huge influence on this.

Gaffer

United have borrowed more money than sense.
How much are they paying '50p head' Rooney? 200 grand a week, is it?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

ross4life

Quote from: The Worker on March 03, 2011, 06:29:46 PM
About time fergie got charged!

united have been getting off with incidents for a long time, i would say David Gill's position on the Board of the FA would have a huge influence on this.

Your starting to sound more like Rafa every day.