Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drici

2-00pm   St Brigids v Crossmaglen Rangers   live

4-00pm   Ballymun Kickhams v Dr Crokes   live

5-30pm-ish Loughgiel Shamrocks v St Thomas   deferred

Absent

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on February 05, 2013, 03:13:40 AM
I know TG4 is showing it but does anyone know of a free streaming site that can be seen in the states for the matches?

Try vipboxsport or tykestv,I got the sat night setanta games on tykestv and very good reception here in the Canaries.

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: Absent on February 15, 2013, 11:04:23 PM
I know TG4 is showing it but does anyone know of a free streaming site that can be seen in the states for the matches?

Try vipboxsport or tykestv,I got the sat night setanta games on tykestv and very good reception here in the Canaries.

Absent,

On tykestv is there a specific channel?
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on February 16, 2013, 01:09:14 PM
Quote from: Absent on February 15, 2013, 11:04:23 PM

Absent,

On tykestv is there a specific channel?

Nevermind,  the vipboxsport is working..........THANK YOU!!!
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

yellowcard

This Ballymun are one hard physical team. They play and tackle with unreal intensity. This game looks over. Hard to believe Cooper wouldn't take responsibility for hitting the penalty.

orangeman

Quote from: yellowcard on February 16, 2013, 04:54:24 PM
This Ballymun are one hard physical team. They play and tackle with unreal intensity. This game looks over. Hard to believe Cooper wouldn't take responsibility for hitting the penalty.

Game over early.

Ballymun have hit some amounts of wides as well.

Why did Gooch not hit the penalty ? He's giving Marty Duffy plenty.

Mc Mahon should have walked after getting booked 2 minutes serried then hauled yer man down for the penalty. And to rub salt into the wounds hits a point.

Ballymun are tough side.

yellowcard

Yeah they breed them tough in Ballymun and its showing on the field. Crokes have good footballers but have no stomach for a battleand it's showing again.

Captain Obvious

If Crokes had scored that penalty they would be level now.

yellowcard

Buckley is playing some game for Crokes in the middle. Better match than first semi final.

orangeman

Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 16, 2013, 05:04:11 PM
If Crokes had scored that penalty they would be level now.

And if Ballymun had put half of their wides over ?

Crokes bullied out if again by a more physical team.

Men again boys !

Captain Obvious

Not many would have predicted a Ballymun v St Brigids final.

everymanaman

Chokes performance symptomatic of the mediocrity that exists in Kerry football at the present time

theticklemister

Fair dues to ballymun. Excellent. Some heart and hunger there.

yellowcard

Ballymun play right on the edge of the rules but on the semi final showing I would make them slight favourites to win it. A masterful tactical display by Paul Curran. Crokes had no fire in the bellies for the battle.

orangeman

Crokes probably had better natural footballers but that counted for little when push came to shove.