Sunday Times and TF

Started by john mcgill, August 05, 2007, 10:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

john mcgill

Tony has another letter in the Sunday Times today (page 18) on the merits of an all Ireland football association.  It has merits but it is in the BRHC (bottom right hand corner) of the page.  This is where the Sunday Times' sister publication, The Times, puts its trivia and humorous letters.

Solomon Kane

He  seems to believe that it is some sort of an honour to have a letter printed in a newspaper, and that his views are therefore relevant. Not true. I wrote just one and had it published. I do not however have the same immature and disturbing craving for attention as Tony.

GweylTah

It's obviously an outlet and therapy.

Here's some online advice for Mr Fearon in between forthcoming letters.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/relationships/improving_your_confidence/feature_attention.shtml

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

stew

Tony has a thing for owc and what he interprets as hypocrisy surrounding them and he chooses to focus on that by sending letters to newspapers to highlight the hypocrisy, what the hell is wrong with that?

He has changed the minds of a few over the years who copped on to the fact that he was right at times.

The best thing he does however is to get wee marty and mac etc hopping over on the owc website, they spend half their lives chasing him all over the place and all they can do is harass him at work and abuse him on various forums.

Given the fact that some of them over there went after Holly aged 8 from Kent with such venom Fearon should have expected nothing else.

Shame owc Shame!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

SammyG

Quote from: stew on August 05, 2007, 03:41:07 PM
Tony has a thing for owc and what he interprets as hypocrisy surrounding them and he chooses to focus on that by sending letters to newspapers to highlight the hypocrisy, what the hell is wrong with that?

Because he doesn't highlight hypocrisy (or anything else) he just writes bigotted sectrain nonsense and lies (a bit like yourself in fact).

stew

Quote from: SammyG on August 05, 2007, 08:00:29 PM
Quote from: stew on August 05, 2007, 03:41:07 PM

Because he doesn't highlight hypocrisy (or anything else) he just writes bigotted sectrain nonsense and lies (a bit like yourself in fact).

nah I am not one for writing bigotted sectarian nonsense sammy and he is that bad why do you and your ilk follow him around lie puppy dogs waiting on his every word?

You lot are like sheep, I am amazed at the lengths you lot go to to keep tabs on young Fearon, he has you and mac etc dancing on the end of a string like puppets. Away and wise up sammy and dont worry about Tony, he sure as hell isnt worrying about you or what you have to say.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.