3 United Supporters Shot in Limerick.

Started by Bud Wiser, May 19, 2007, 02:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

Three Man U. Supporters have been shot in Limerick, apparantly they were walking along the street shouting and singing "We Are The Champions" and a well know gang thought they were saying "We Are The Campions"!

Bud Wiser

Hardstation, it is a text joke that was doing the rounds yesterday morning.  Despite all our struggles in life, what with drugs gangs and jailbirds now being classed as budgies and all that we still have to laugh at some of the events some of the time.  Always remember, it is the ones in the jails and those murdering young lads over drugs money that are the problem, not those who make an odd funny comment.

Then you have people like ststeside who has the one ignorant reply out of 116 views which tells you a lot about his charachter.  There may be some people who take offense at the slightest little bit of divesrity and lately on this board, and I have been on it for over ten years, I have noticed people waiting in the long grass for the slightest reason to ambush every post that does not suit THEIR type.

One of the good things about the internet browsers, all of them have a back button.  Use it.

One of the good things about jokes is that sometimes the people who take issue with them are too stupid to "understand what they are about".

One of the bad things about Limerick is that there are open armed Garda patrols on some estates where gangs are shooting each other and quite frankly, I could not care less, and I am sure 99.9% of the people of Limerick would all be happy if they all shot themselves.

stew

Quote from: Bud Wiser on May 20, 2007, 07:17:04 AM
Hardstation, it is a text joke that was doing the rounds yesterday morning.  Despite all our struggles in life, what with drugs gangs and jailbirds now being classed as budgies and all that we still have to laugh at some of the events some of the time.  Always remember, it is the ones in the jails and those murdering young lads over drugs money that are the problem, not those who make an odd funny comment.

Then you have people like ststeside who has the one ignorant reply out of 116 views which tells you a lot about his charachter.  There may be some people who take offense at the slightest little bit of divesrity and lately on this board, and I have been on it for over ten years, I have noticed people waiting in the long grass for the slightest reason to ambush every post that does not suit THEIR type.

One of the good things about the internet browsers, all of them have a back button.  Use it.

One of the good things about jokes is that sometimes the people who take issue with them are too stupid to "understand what they are about".

One of the bad things about Limerick is that there are open armed Garda patrols on some estates where gangs are shooting each other and quite frankly, I could not care less, and I am sure 99.9% of the people of Limerick would all be happy if they all shot themselves.

I agree 100% with your last comments Bud, the same applied to the loyalist drug dealers when they were killing each other, let them go at it as long as no innocents get hurt.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.