Started by An Fear Rua, April 18, 2007, 11:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

SammyG

Quote from: An Fear Rua on April 18, 2007, 10:00:40 PM
you should try it sometime.

Brilliant response.

Can you explain why the video shows the peelers taking 3 to 4 minutes of abuse before the wade in but in your world the peelers just waded in indiscriminately lamping people?

An Fear Rua

can you explain how in your world every single person who was hit deserved it?

Its Grim up North

SammyG

Quote from: An Fear Rua on April 18, 2007, 10:18:39 PM
can you explain how in your world every single person who was hit deserved it?

When did I say that? I said that the peelers reacted to the hooligans and didn't just attack indiscriminately. If any innocent people were hurt (and I haven't seen any) then they should blame the cnuts that were throwing chairs, not the peelers.

An Fear Rua

the original
Quote from: An Fear Rua on Today at 11:37:02 AM
policemen who batter foreign visitors indiscriminately live on TV beamed around the world.
Totally agree with the rest of your comments but I think this one has been shown to be nonsense, once the uneditted footage was seen. The supporters charged, threw chairs and bottles, kicked, punched and spat at the peelers, who then responded with batons. Hardly an indiscriminate battering.

Quotehooligans and didn't just attack indiscriminately

so some of their attacking was indiscriminate was it? just not all of it? attack is very strong word to use, the defence might just pick up on that.

QuoteIf any innocent people were hurt (and I haven't seen any) then they should blame the cnuts that were throwing chairs, not the peelers.

so what your saying is that basically there is a possibilty that some of those who were hurt were innocent, say for example an elderly man sitting in a seat casuing no trouble but who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, or maybe a woman who was trying to get her camera back being punched in the face and smacked on the head with a baton,  if they had any grievences they should take them up with the hooligans that were throwing stuff at the cops? fair enough.
but then again as none of them were innocent in your eyes , that couldnt happen , it would all be their own fault

that video i posted clearly shows the afore mentionmed woman, she is taking pictures, she isnt throwing a chair, but deserves all she gets in your book.......
Its Grim up North

SammyG

Quote from: An Fear Rua on April 18, 2007, 10:34:33 PM
that video i posted clearly shows the afore mentionmed woman, she is taking pictures, she isnt throwing a chair, but deserves all she gets in your book.......

Sorry but you clearly have problems with your sight. The clip you posted shows the woman punching and kicking at the peeler who then smacks her. Was the peelers reaction a bit over the top, probably, was the woman an innocent bystander, definitely not.

An Fear Rua

:D :D :D

and your sight only seems to have seen part of the previous post.

you're very insecure, and quite obvioulsy have not got the balls to admit that your wrong.

Its Grim up North

SammyG

Quote from: An Fear Rua on April 18, 2007, 10:48:47 PM
:D :D :D

and your sight only seems to have seen part of the previous post.

you're very insecure, and quite obvioulsy have not got the balls to admit that your wrong.

WTF are you on about? How am I wrong, you posted the bloody video, not me.  ::)

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

Phollain_Og

Quote from: An Fear Rua on April 18, 2007, 01:14:22 PM
this thread was about Poland and the Ukraine before it got 'Sammy Sidetracked'.

Anyone know what the venues are , if they are building new stadiums etc?

Here you can see the projects of the stadiums for Euro 2012. The first one is Baltic Arena
that will be built in Gdansk. To see the others just click where it says "Nastepne".

http://sport.onet.pl/74318,1248685,31395,0,0,fotoreportaz.html