The Simpsons Movie

Started by Square Ball, January 18, 2007, 09:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

Saw the Simpsons yesterday, very good.
Its been said its a trumped up simpsons epidose, what else would it be??

I went in expecting to be a little dissappointed, I wasnt.
Ask me holy bollix

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: his holiness nb on July 30, 2007, 09:04:54 AM
Saw the Simpsons yesterday, very good.
Its been said its a trumped up simpsons epidose, what else would it be??

I went in expecting to be a little dissappointed, I wasnt.

My sentiments exactly. 

Hereiam

"I SEEN" Transformers at the weekend and I thought it was the best action film I have seen in a while. The graphics are just amazing and the story line isn't too bad. With Speilberg involved you know that you will get that conection with the characters which this film needed. There is already talk of a second. If its as good as this one I can't wait. Just have to see the Simpsons now just hope its a laugh

goldenyears

i definitely think i went in expecting much more....many of you guys that have seen it after reviews maybe had less of an expectation and therefore came out satisfied....i prob need to see it again a couple of times, but was v disappointed

nowhere near quality of stonecutters!

nifan

Simpsons - average, like an extended recent episode rather than an extended "classic" episode. Funny in places.

Transformers - its alright as well, the transformers where cool though.

Orior

Does anyone know the Simpsons episode where Homer and Marge are convicts and are asked to serve at a party at a mansion? The dark glasses prison warden from Cool Hand Luke keeps Marge and Homer in check with a whip.

Homer is asked to play the piano for the dinner party guests. It sounds terrible, but then the prison warden cracks his whip on Homer, who then starts to play the piano perfectly.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

angermanagement

Kill the alligator and run.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

gallsman

That episode doesn't exist. Think you've both imagined it. The Simpsons finished up at the end of Season 9.