Maddie McCann

Started by ExiledGael, May 14, 2007, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

It was obviously someone's last day at Sky News.

RedHand88

Quote from: BennyCake on June 09, 2020, 03:47:55 PM
It was obviously someone's last day at Sky News.

If it wasnt their last day it is now.

GetOverTheBar

Meant to be a show airing in Germany tonight revealing more on the case.

This Christian B character was meant to be, or eligible for release on Sunday I think it was. Presumably that did not happen?

general_lee

Quote from: trailer on June 05, 2020, 08:41:55 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on June 05, 2020, 08:26:28 PM
Thought it was another tabloid hoax until I saw that it was the German police making these claims; straight away it got my attention as Germans are nothing if not thorough and professional and they would have a lot of credibility, a lot more than other cowboy countries around the world. They apparently have a fair bit of evidence from one of the vehicles although no DNA. Expert's, including Gamble, believe that they have more than they've released but are simply trying to jog memories and get independent corroboration as they cant really be seen to be putting words into potential witnesses mouths.

Gamble is a bit of a media whore, no? Can't warm to him at all.
And him Ex-RUC special branch, I'm surprised at this

tbrick18

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on June 10, 2020, 02:24:55 PM
Meant to be a show airing in Germany tonight revealing more on the case.

This Christian B character was meant to be, or eligible for release on Sunday I think it was. Presumably that did not happen?

any info on what this show in Germany revealed?

armaghniac

They've found a hidden underground cellar in Germany in this guys house. Not a good character, whether or not he was involved in this case.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: armaghniac on July 29, 2020, 06:32:48 PM
They've found a hidden underground cellar in Germany in this guys house. Not a good character, whether or not he was involved in this case.

Digging an allotment up as well that he had rented.(think the cellar was at an old garden house here)

GetOverTheBar

You really have to wonder how this guy managed to dodge suspicion for so long.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on July 30, 2020, 09:25:49 AM

Focus was on the McCanns and them being complicit in it ....

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 30, 2020, 10:38:22 AM

Focus was on the McCanns and them being complicit in it ....

To the extent you fail / ignore to investigate this guy with his past? The Portuguese Police have had a disaster here. Especially if these searches end up resulting in anything significant.

MoChara

He didn't the original investigator on the Portugeese side Goncalo Amaral, said years ago in his book that it was all a cover up and it had been decided a German Paedophile will be the one that it will be pinned on. on.

balladmaker

Quote from: MoChara on July 30, 2020, 11:53:00 AM

He didn't the original investigator on the Portugeese side Goncalo Amaral, said years ago in his book that it was all a cover up and it had been decided a German Paedophile will be the one that it will be pinned on. on.

The prime suspect has a lot of form, for rape as well as sexual offences against children, made a call from outside the complex within an hour of the abduction, seems to fit the bill for the prime suspect suspicion.  How he has gone under the radar for so long is an awful indictment of the Portuguese investigation.  I think Amaral has lost any credibility he had at this stage.  The parents only complicity as I see it was that they left their 3 children unattended in an apartment whilst they went for dinner 50+m away and out of line of sight, that will haunt them forever.

The theory that the suspect could possibly have driven 26 hrs with the child in the car is surreal, would explain the missing without a trace in Portugal.  The German prosecutors obviously have a lot more info than is in the public domain.

brokencrossbar1

In case people hadn't picked up I was being sarcastic....if what is coming out now is proven to be true the Portuguese police have been criminally negligent