Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Fear Rua

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 15, 2009, 06:56:56 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 15, 2009, 06:55:04 PM
What's the problem there pints?
Well I didnt think there was many grown men who had to ask permission to go to the toilet!

all depends what she was holding under the table, it might have been a knapkin
Its Grim up North

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on February 15, 2009, 07:00:02 PM
I say it all the time. Not looking for permission, just my way of saying that I'm off to the bogs to plan a few bombs.
He didn't say it like that, he definitley was asking a question because he waited on an answer!
I heard of men being under the thumb but that's ridiculous!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

An Fear Rua

Its Grim up North

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on February 15, 2009, 07:07:17 PM
Maybe she's a dominatrix
Nah, Id say she'd be a once a month with the lights out woman, you can tell sometimes.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Never judge a book by it's cover. You never know what goes on behind closes doors. Or indeed, under the tables at restaurants.
Testing Accessibility

full back

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Celebrity-Chimp-Gets-Loose-Attacks-Woman.htm

STAMFORD, Connecticut  — The frantic owner of a 200-pound chimpanzee that went berserk in Connecticut pleaded with police over the phone to help her stop the animal from mauling her friend, begging them to "Hurry, please! He ripped her face off."

Watch VideoListen to the dramatic 911 call where the owner of the chimp pleads to the dispatcher to send police officers to save her friend.

Dramatic 911 Call: Pet Chimpanzee Attacks Woman in Connecticut

Watch VideoTravis, a chimpanzee that stared in Old Navy commercials, was shot after attacking in Stamford Monday night.

Chimpanzee Attacks in Stamford

Watch VideoSandra Herold tells the Today Show about what happened as her chimp was brutally attacking her friend.

Chimp's Owner Talks

Watch VideoThis isn't the first primate problem: Travis the chimp got loose on the streets of Stamford, CT on October 19, 2003.

Oct 2003: Travis Got Loose

Enlarge Photo
Travis, a 10-year-old chimpanzee who had appeared in TV commercials and shows, got loose at a home in Stamford, Connecticut, Monday afternoon and attacked a woman before being shot dead by cops

Enlarge Photo
Travis, the chimp, seen handling the door of a police cruiser in Stamford, CT in an incident Monday afternoon.

Enlarge Photo
Here Travis is coaxed into a waiting sport utility vehicle in downtown Stamford, Conn back in 2003.
Police in Stamford released tapes of Sandra Herold's desperate call to police Monday as her 15-year-old chimp, Travis, was attacking 55-year-old Charla Nash. (To hear the harrowing audio, click on the video link directly to the left. WARNING: The content is graphic.)

The chimp can be heard grunting at times on the tape, as Herold cries, "He's killing my friend!"

The dispatcher says, "Who's killing your friend?"

Herold replies, "My chimpanzee! He ripped her apart! Shoot him, shoot him!"

After police arrive, one officer radios back: "There's a man down. He doesn't look good," he says, referring to the disfigured Nash. "We've got to get this guy out of here. He's got no face."

The chimp attacked Nash as Herold, 70, frantically stabbed her beloved pet with a butcher knife and pounded him with a shovel.

"He looked at me like, 'Mom, what did you do?'" Herold told NBC's "Today Show" in an interview aired Wednesday. "It was horrific what happened and I had to do what I had to do, but still, I'll miss him for the rest of my life."

Nash remained was in critical condition early Wednesday with major injuries to her face and hands.

Police said they are looking into the possibility of criminal charges. A pet owner can be held criminally responsible if he or she knew or should have known that an animal was a danger to others.

Police said that the chimp was agitated earlier Monday and that Herold had given him the anti-anxiety drug Xanax in some tea. Police said the drug had not been prescribed for the 14-year-old chimp.

Investigators said they were also told that Travis had Lyme disease, a tick-borne illness with flu-like symptoms that can lead to arthritis and meningitis in humans.

"Maybe from the medications he was out of sorts," Stamford police Capt. Richard Conklin said.

Nash had gone to Herold's home in Stamford on Monday to help her coax the chimp back into the house after he got out, police said. After the animal lunged at Nash when she got out of her car, Herold ran inside to call the police emergency line and returned with a knife.

After the initial attack, Travis ran away and started roaming Herold's property until police arrived, setting up security so medics could reach the critically injured woman, Conklin said.

But the chimpanzee returned and went after several of the officers, who retreated into their cars, Conklin said. An officer shot Travis several times after the animal opened the door to his cruiser and started to get in.

Hardy

You see - chimps see the sort of stuff that goes unpunished in Healy Park and this is what happens.

leenie

duffy might clean up at the brit awards.......wtf

have to say i don't see the attraction

but looking forward to kings of leon preforming
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

Quote from: full back on February 18, 2009, 05:11:09 PM
http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Celebrity-Chimp-Gets-Loose-Attacks-Woman.htm

STAMFORD, Connecticut  — The frantic owner of a 200-pound chimpanzee that went berserk in Connecticut pleaded with police over the phone to help her stop the animal from mauling her friend, begging them to "Hurry, please! He ripped her face off."

Watch VideoListen to the dramatic 911 call where the owner of the chimp pleads to the dispatcher to send police officers to save her friend.

Dramatic 911 Call: Pet Chimpanzee Attacks Woman in Connecticut

Watch VideoTravis, a chimpanzee that stared in Old Navy commercials, was shot after attacking in Stamford Monday night.

Chimpanzee Attacks in Stamford

Watch VideoSandra Herold tells the Today Show about what happened as her chimp was brutally attacking her friend.

Chimp's Owner Talks

Watch VideoThis isn't the first primate problem: Travis the chimp got loose on the streets of Stamford, CT on October 19, 2003.

Oct 2003: Travis Got Loose

Enlarge Photo
Travis, a 10-year-old chimpanzee who had appeared in TV commercials and shows, got loose at a home in Stamford, Connecticut, Monday afternoon and attacked a woman before being shot dead by cops

Enlarge Photo
Travis, the chimp, seen handling the door of a police cruiser in Stamford, CT in an incident Monday afternoon.

Enlarge Photo
Here Travis is coaxed into a waiting sport utility vehicle in downtown Stamford, Conn back in 2003.
Police in Stamford released tapes of Sandra Herold's desperate call to police Monday as her 15-year-old chimp, Travis, was attacking 55-year-old Charla Nash. (To hear the harrowing audio, click on the video link directly to the left. WARNING: The content is graphic.)

The chimp can be heard grunting at times on the tape, as Herold cries, "He's killing my friend!"

The dispatcher says, "Who's killing your friend?"

Herold replies, "My chimpanzee! He ripped her apart! Shoot him, shoot him!"

After police arrive, one officer radios back: "There's a man down. He doesn't look good," he says, referring to the disfigured Nash. "We've got to get this guy out of here. He's got no face."

The chimp attacked Nash as Herold, 70, frantically stabbed her beloved pet with a butcher knife and pounded him with a shovel.

"He looked at me like, 'Mom, what did you do?'" Herold told NBC's "Today Show" in an interview aired Wednesday. "It was horrific what happened and I had to do what I had to do, but still, I'll miss him for the rest of my life."

Nash remained was in critical condition early Wednesday with major injuries to her face and hands.

Police said they are looking into the possibility of criminal charges. A pet owner can be held criminally responsible if he or she knew or should have known that an animal was a danger to others.

Police said that the chimp was agitated earlier Monday and that Herold had given him the anti-anxiety drug Xanax in some tea. Police said the drug had not been prescribed for the 14-year-old chimp.

Investigators said they were also told that Travis had Lyme disease, a tick-borne illness with flu-like symptoms that can lead to arthritis and meningitis in humans.

"Maybe from the medications he was out of sorts," Stamford police Capt. Richard Conklin said.

Nash had gone to Herold's home in Stamford on Monday to help her coax the chimp back into the house after he got out, police said. After the animal lunged at Nash when she got out of her car, Herold ran inside to call the police emergency line and returned with a knife.

After the initial attack, Travis ran away and started roaming Herold's property until police arrived, setting up security so medics could reach the critically injured woman, Conklin said.

But the chimpanzee returned and went after several of the officers, who retreated into their cars, Conklin said. An officer shot Travis several times after the animal opened the door to his cruiser and started to get in.

DAMN DIRTY APE!
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

full back

Nothing suss about this   ::)

The wife of Zimbabwe's Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai has been killed in a car crash in which he was also hurt, according to reports.

Susan Tsvangirai was travelling with her husband south of the capital, Harare, when the crash happened.

Mr Tsvangirai, leader of the Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) party, formed a unity government with President Robert Mugabe last month.

The two had been long-time rivals before agreeing a power-sharing deal.

MDC spokesman Nelson Chamisa told Reuters news agency that Mr Tsvangirai was not in a critical condition.

"We have just heard that there was an accident of sorts involving the president of the party. Injuries, yes, but not critical condition, we are still assessing the actual condition," he said.

The prime minister is said to have been on his way to his rural home in Buhera at the start of the weekend when his vehicle was involved in a crash near Beatrice.

A second MDC spokesman, James Maridadi, told the Associated Press news agency that the car had been in collision with a lorry. The car was also carrying an aide, he said.

The prime minister was apparently not seriously hurt but was immediately transferred to a clinic in the capital, Harare, the BBC's Peter Biles in Johannesburg says.

The crash comes just two days after Mr Tsvangirai delivered his maiden speech to parliament after being sworn in as prime minister in Zimbabwe's power-sharing government, our correspondent adds.

He and his wife Susan, who were married in 1978, had six children.

The BBC News website's Africa editor Joseph Winter says Mrs Tsvangirai always stayed out of the limelight but was equally a source of strength to her husband, when in the past he was charged with treason and assaulted for his opposition to Mr Mugabe.

She accompanied him to court on several occasions.

There are no dual carriageways on Harare's inter-city roads, making overtaking dangerous, our correspondent adds.

Traffic accidents are common, often because of speeding and drink-driving.

ziggysego

Saw this on the BBC website too full back. I too didn't find anything suss about it...
Testing Accessibility